Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I am humbled by your kind words.
    Hey robo just think, the weather is turning cooler now so I guess you can wear your "hoodie" walking the streets at night now without fear of being shot at or maced since it would be the normal thing to do in cold weather. Couldn't resist there just had to get the last shot in and rehash the past for old times sake. LOL Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey robo just think, the weather is turning cooler now so I guess you can wear your "hoodie" walking the streets at night now without fear of being shot at or maced since it would be the normal thing to do in cold weather. Couldn't resist there just had to get the last shot in and rehash the past for old times sake. LOL Thank you, thank you very much
    Oh good night Alice.

Funny thing is, I was actually thinking today 'hey, what happened with that case'.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Robo was maced?

Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

That was done well

[QUOTE=Gib's Son;14266361]Oh good night Alice.

Funny thing is, I was actually thinking today 'hey, what happened with that case'.[/QUOT
    what case? what happened ? Somebody nail Robo?

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Robo was maced?
    No but I have heard that he got sprayed in the face with some perfume made from chemicals by some hooker and had to go to the emergency room for some shots of Benadryl. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

:: that's so sad! I'm crying! When did that happen?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-has-lowest-s/

Making everyone mad at once,this should do just fine.
    Mitt or was it Mutt should learn to keep his mouth shut.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    :: that's so sad! I'm crying! When did that happen?
    Yeah supposedly about 3 years ago while in Nashville for a HVAC-Talk convention. LOL Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-has-lowest-s/

Making everyone mad at once,this should do just fine.
    Mitt or was it Mutt should learn to keep his mouth shut.
    The colors on this graph represent the parties in control of Congress.

The bluer it is, the steeper it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US..._1981-2010.png
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

My post had to do with Presidential /Congressional spending.

Yours is a direct reflection of debt from boom and bust cycles.
    FEN

So, let me see if I understand this.
    Robo was attending an HVAC TALK convention in the vain attempt to improve himself and his standing in the trade, hopefully to turn it all into cash benefit one day( for himself and his family).

As he was innocently walking by( hoping to maintain the honor and dignity of the havc trade, HVACTALK and his own personal honor), Robin politely ignored her.

She, the prostitute, realizing that he was ignoring and in effect rejecting her (rather rudely in her estimation), as she was in engaged in a rather dubious and pititful trade, (trying only to provide food and shelter for her and her children), coupled, with the pain and embarrassment of rejection ( all the while thinking to herself that he was ignoring her because she was getting to be old and had been rode rough) attempted to recover from her pending financial loss,as well as avenge the embarrassment, attacked Robin in confusion ,with both the passion of desire for Robin and a desire to avenge her grief.

Robin. If that is how it happened.

Next time.

PAY THE LADY!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast