Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    when you say shutdown, is the wall control saying shutdown? or is it still going blank and the stove acts like it loses all power?

The same as it has been the screen is blank, nothing! The stove loses all power. After reading over the manual and looking at the diagrams. I am wondering if it could be the power supply box? I am not sure that it is the thermostat? Something is causing it to lose power completely.

yes it could be power supply, or motherboard. the reason I was saying about making sure the wire for t-stat were making good connection is that if the stove loses connection with wall control it will shutdown and the wall control will go blank because it gets its power from the stove(and its the cheapest and most common problem) however if you are confident in the connections. Next I would look at power supply then motherboard neither option is cheap. In which case it goes beyond the scope of this forum and you are back to square one of finding a competent repair service. If you do end up replacing the power supply or finding a repair service lets us know how you made out.

Ok so this is what happened! I was told to call Quadra Fire from a serviceman. He told me to check to see if my stove had a bad board. I guess there was a batch of bad ones. Boy that was a mistake!! The man I spoke with was terrible. Have I said before how unhappy with Quadra Fire I am!! Ok now onto my stove. I called the store where we bought the stove. I finally was able to connect with a service person! His name was Nate and he is awesome!! He came right out and checked my stove. Only to be told that I had a wire lose. I checked and double checked I thought every connection but I was wrong! I wasn't the easiest connection to see but it was my own stupidity of not seeing it!! So hopefully we make it through a season without any problems!! I must say I have every confidence in Nate. I appreciated that he didn't make me feel like an idiot because of my mistake. Even though it clearly was my mess up.
    I want to thank everyone one here for helping me. I really appreciate it!

Well the stove is not fixed!! This is what I go through with this thing!! It is doing the same thing. I guess I am back to the beginning!!

My last service call today was a clean and service on a Mt. Vernon AE and kept thinking about the problems you had. The customer had simlar issues but

didn't go into detail what the technicians did to remedy the problem. Tracey my suggestion would be to

call Nate back out, the bad thing about that is that your most likely going to have this gentleman stay for a long duration to actually witness the operation

fail etc... and make sure its on a weekday because more than likely this guy will have to speak with tech support etc.... to cover all bases. When there is a

problem as technicians we find the symptoms that lead to the main problem, most of the time we let the unit tell us whats going wrong by schematical

analysis, troubleshooting line by line, and testing all loads/switches/connections. When nate gets back in hes going to have to go through the whole

process of this with that system. And it wouldn't hurt to get familar with components and ask questions while hes going through it because you know your

system better than anyone else and doesn't hurt to get information that could help you out down the road. Don't get discouraged by the tech coming out

fixing the terminal connection and it working and somewhere down the line it went down again, it happens. Now you know that a 25-45 minute service

isn't going to fix the problem because as soon as he leaves the unit will go down again so make sure all avenues are traveled by tech and the unit is up

and running for a couple sequences, unfortunately its going to cost more than a normal service call. follow through any questions shoot me a message Good luck and have a nice one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12