Hmmm...this certainly doesn't seem right

Hmmm...this certainly doesn't seem right

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Rabbi Weiss....Jews against Israel....

Looks like the mossad would have killed him years ago.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

To be honest Iran has the largest population of Jewish people in the middle east out side of Israel. They actually make sure they take part in the parliament. That being said they are a small minority in Iran and I'm sure they face many of the same pressures and problems you see everywhere in the world towards minorities.

I agree... this certainly doesnt look right......

Name:  a-MITT-ROMNEY-640x468.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  80.9 KB

Looks like a dang oompa loompa.

Im telling you people....this man is a mistake......there are serious issues with him.....and if we elect him I believe we are going to be going down the very same road Obama is taking us down.......and it aint no good.

sorry for the thread hijack there whip.... but your 5 year old video isnt really interesting anymore.......

Romney slathering orange fake tan all over his face is......

Did the guy look in a mirror before going onstage ???

Did his minions sit there and tell him..... "Yea Mitt, you look good"....out of fear of being punished for telling the man he was fixing to make an a** out of himself ....

How did the interviewers manage to complete this interview without laughing him off the stage.....

I bet they will blame some poor makeup girl....... but seriously.....orange....... nobody in their right mind would apply tv makeup like that.....unless they were doing an oompa loompa...... the orignals oompa loompas....not the ones out of that abortion of a remake starring johnny depp.

You know... the one where charlies grandparents are all bedridden and its up to charlie and his mom to work to support them all.......but when charlie finds the golden ticket all of the sudden that SOB uncle joe can now get up out of bed and dance around.......and he fine enough to go to the chocolate factory with him.....to watch over him I suppose and make sure that he brings back whatever he wins.

Charlie should have had wonka toss uncle joes lazy a** out of that flying elevator when they were at about 10,000 feet...... give him a few minutes to reflect on the errors in life he has made before he hits the ground and is turned into "man stew"

You fall 10,000 feet and you are not a solid body anymore....Id say you burst into a lot of pieces and turn into a mass of liquid bodily fluids and ust chunks of meat....... "stew"

He actually said that

At least oompa loompas worked and had a job...something your messiah obama has never known.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Something else that doesn't look right.

Romney only reached the 14.1 percent mark by limiting deductions taken from his considerable charitable giving. Had the Romneys taken all of the deductions made available by their $4.02 million in 2011 donations, his effective tax rate could have been as low as 10.4 percent. By not using all the available deductions, he paid an additional $500,000 to the federal government.
    That decision contradicts a pledge Romney made during an interview in July, when he told ABC News he would not pay more in taxes "than are legally due. And, frankly, if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires."
    Romney made a similar remark in January during a GOP primary debate, when he said, "I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more. I don't think you want someone as the candidate for president who pays more taxes than he owes."

Can anyone tell me who this guy really is?

Man.... its not about the money or the taxes anymore..... its about Romney being a completely out of touch with reality boob.

I mean seriously......look at the mans face......it is ORANGE......

He went out onto a stage knowing that his orange face was going to be broadcast to at least 10s or thousands of people......and his arrogance and stupidity had him convinced that he looked good.

I bet he blew a kiss to himself in the mirror right before he walked out.......

I hope there were no children in the live audience to be scarred for life by the appearance of this bogey man.

He actually said that