Just another cop thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just another cop thread

Saw this while reading the news.... thought Id share with you guys.

Texas.... I wonder if the cop wheeled the chair around so he could shoot this guy in the back....tejas style......

oh... I about forgot the link....

here....

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...chair-20120923
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Saw this while reading the news.... thought Id share with you guys.

Texas.... I wonder if the cop wheeled the chair around so he could shoot this guy in the back....tejas style......

oh... I about forgot the link....

here....

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...chair-20120923
    Police spokesman Jodi Silva said the man cornered the officer in his wheelchair and was making threats while trying to stab the officer with the pen.

I am thinking manslaughter. Maybe involuntary manslaughter.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I saw a video of a cop in LA who shot a man in the back 5 times as he was running away, then the cop ran over to the man, who was now lying on the ground, incapacitated, and finished the job.

How about the porker sheriff in Florida who tasered the girl because he was too fat and lazy to run after her. She fell down, hit her head, and now she's a vegetable.

I've seen tons of videos of cops body-slamming unarmed teenage girls WWE-style.

Cops have no accountability and many of them are just insecure macho sociopaths on a power trip.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Police spokesman Jodi Silva said the man cornered the officer in his wheelchair and was making threats while trying to stab the officer with the pen.

I am thinking manslaughter. Maybe involuntary manslaughter.

Cop was stupid to allow himself to be cornered.

He lost control of the situation and it devolved into a shooting.

Poor judgement on his part long before the gun came into play.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Cop was stupid to allow himself to be cornered.

He lost control of the situation and it devolved into a shooting.

Poor judgement on his part long before the gun came into play.

Dont cops carry billy jacks anymore ???

Some guy in a wheelchair...slashing at me with a pen.......I believe I could land a strike on the side of his head with a billy jack and put him into submission....

Or.... Looks to me like he could have maced him....
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    I've seen tons of videos of cops body-slamming unarmed teenage girls WWE-style.
    I'm not condoning the actions of the cops, but in my experience, a high percentage of teenage girls could use a good solid body-slamming to maybe wake them up from their self absorbed me centric oblivious little world.

Just sayin...
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Dont cops carry billy jacks anymore ???

Some guy in a wheelchair...slashing at me with a pen.......I believe I could land a strike on the side of his head with a billy jack and put him into submission....

Or.... Looks to me like he could have maced him....
    Didn't watch a video.

Cops that I see don't carry Billys anymore. Too many damned lawyers trying to second guess them.

Mace, maybe.

Like I said, bad judgement on the part of the officer.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post

I'm not condoning the actions of the cops, but in my experience, a high percentage of teenage girls could use a good solid body-slamming to maybe wake them up from their self absorbed me centric oblivious little world.

Just sayin...
    Teenaged boys fall into this category, too.

The guy was probably on some sort of Govt. assistance. Cop was just practicing his form of wheelchair reform.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I'm sure Herr Hitler would be proud of the American police state. I have a huge problem with the increasingly militarized police forces and constant use of deadly force against citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    I'm sure Herr Hitler would be proud of the American police state. I have a huge problem with the increasingly militarized police forces and constant use of deadly force against citizens.
    Ever watch Son's of Guns? The weapons they build for some of those Sheriff and Police departments are down right scary.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    The guy was probably on some sort of Govt. assistance. Cop was just practicing his form of wheelchair reform.
    Double amputee with mental issues.... Yes... probably on government assistance.

A law suit is sure to follow....I would guess. Perhaps do the math, his age, how much he was getting / month, and how long he might be expected to live and then compare to amount of settlement. Then we can see if the cops vigilante wheelchair reform actions cost or saved the taxpayers any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    I agree. This is an extreme example, but it seems to me that police in general are suffering from incompetence coupled with lack of accountability. Excessive force, dynamic entry, wild shooting incidences, and general aggressive behavior/attitude to the public.

Of course the police also have some of the best members of us within their ranks. Does not answer the previous problem though.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast