Exclamation Install help - Ecobee Smart Si on a fan coil system

Hi,
    I bought an Eco Bee Smart Si Thermostat. The system is an AE -Air fan coil running on the building's cold and hot water loops. The only control I have in the system is opening and closing the actuator vales for the hot or cold loops and running the fan. See the system: http://www.ae-air.com/products/ahbc.asp

The old thermostat had 5 wires. R/C/W/Y/G, I wired them accordingly to the smart si thermostat. See the wiring digram of how things are wired now that I drew.
    http://www.circuitlab.com/circuit/44...eating-system/

The problem I am having is I can not get the system work work properly. Do I call this a heat pump in the thermostat settings? If I do then I can get the cold system working, but not the hot. If I call it a furnance I can get the hot system working but not the cold. Have I made a mistake on the wiring, or is there a setting in the thermostat that is wrong? It seems to me this should be a very simple system. There are two valves and a fan, nothing more.

Any help is appreciated in setting this up.

No DIY on this site. Call a pro to get it set up properly. Dependent on what type of control voltage you are working with the ecobee stat may not work for that application.

The Transformer is 24V. If it makes you feel better the install was done by my brother who is a tin basher. He just doesn't know the product very well and he was just in town for an hour.

A tech should be able to get it going if its 24v. We aren't allowed to get into specifics with Homeowners on this site

You don't have the configuration settings correct. Keep reading them.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

I've started an album of chart screenshots from my Ecobee portal. Look what can be learned by tracking how a home and it's equipment interact with each other and the environment.

This thing tracks indoor, outdoor temps, run time, and RH.

Each vertical red line represents up to 5 minutes of run time.
    Green line is indoor temp
    Black is outdoor temp.
    Dotted red is set temp

Really interesting to see cycle time and impact.

Name:  ecobee%u00252B%2Bweb%2Binterface%2B-%2BGoogle%2BChrome%2B10132012%2B105220%2BPM.bmp.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  32.9 KB
    Last edited by tedkidd; 10-25-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    Which makes more sense to you?
    CONSERVATION - turning your thermostat back and being uncomfortable. Maybe saving 5-10%
    ENERGY EFFICIENCY - leaving your thermostat where everyone is comfortable. Saving 30-70%

DO THE NUMBERS! Step on a HOMESCALE.
    What is comfort? Well, it AIN'T just TEMPERATURE!

Energy Obese? An audit is the next step - go to BPI.org, or RESNET, and find an auditor near you.