Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Then, the dirty system is the problem, not the POE.

It'll just point out 30 years of bad service practices.

Post Likes
    I wouldn't think that POE scouring all the crud from inside the system is necessarily a bad thing.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Then, the dirty system is the problem, not the POE.

It'll just point out 30 years of bad service practices.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase Loss View Post
    I wouldn't think that POE scouring all the crud from inside the system is necessarily a bad thing.

I wouldn't want to be the guy on-call...

Post Likes
    Hey Buddy I am in cali doing refrigeration.. Take care Mr K, McC its me Bruce W

Post Likes
    It cleans all the years of build up of wax and sludge and plugs txv screens, plugs filters, many oil filter changes, oil pick up screens in compressors. Seems never ending.

Post Likes
    Oil failures overnight......running like a champ all day long. Oil failures overnight....running like a champ all day long. Happened to be in the motor room late next night and watched as low load conditions shut down large hp comp, and during the switch to small hp comp whoosh.....liquid from reclaim coil flooding back, check valve not holding FILLED oil separator & subsequently the oil reservoir w/ liquid. As soon as this knocked off the next running comp...the cascade began. Replace check...boom!

Post Likes
    Large storm rolls through town an hour from our base dropping powerlines over road ,,, 23rd of December ,, the whole town is in darkness ,,,, get called at 9pm & don't make it to town until 11pm. Both major markets have no power ,,, power entity state power will not be restored until 10am. Advise both retailers & that they need to arrange generators to site ,,,, problem is these come from the capital city 3hours away.

Generators are on their way ,,, staff start covering stock as tomorrow is Christmas Eve,,, one market had a 40ft truck turn up with refrigerated items ,,, they declined the load & the driver waits in the dock ,,, decide to load all meat into the back of the truck (as there was spare room).

Both generators arrive at 4am ish ,,, sparkies now have to connect these to the main supply to have the store trading self sufficiently ,,, generators online at 7-730am ish,,,, most perishable item are now being stripped from shelves & thrown out ,, emergency loads of product are now on their way to fill customers Christmas Eve orders. Arrive home for a well needed sleep at 1230pm ish.
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Post Likes
    Just left a call...

Controller lost program.

5 comps
    35 circuits
    10 condenser fans
    Reclaim, split, float, all their little control strategies... all on an RMCC.

Can't get ahold of anyone that had a backup and restore sheet is "close".

So UltraSite, couple of cups of coffee, screaming store manager, and a few hours later is running.

Now why is the Reclaim shifting in and out?

Oh, the restore sheet showed it as the same input as a door switch... fixed...

Crosses fingers it runs until 'official' setpoints are loaded tomorrow IF anyone backed it up after remodel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't fix it if it won't stay broke..

Post Likes
    The joys of market work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CRussell1975 View Post
    Just left a call...

Controller lost program.

5 comps
    35 circuits
    10 condenser fans
    Reclaim, split, float, all their little control strategies... all on an RMCC.

Can't get ahold of anyone that had a backup and restore sheet is "close".

So UltraSite, couple of cups of coffee, screaming store manager, and a few hours later is running.

Now why is the Reclaim shifting in and out?

Oh, the restore sheet showed it as the same input as a door switch... fixed...

Crosses fingers it runs until 'official' setpoints are loaded tomorrow IF anyone backed it up after remodel.

And I'm back because I mistakenly put a .2 lb deadband instead of a 2 lb and it was causing oil failures.

Oops.

I can't fix it if it won't stay broke..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12