Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romney's Taxes

Hybrid View

Romney's Taxes

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...es_652850.html

I could care less about Biden or Barry's taxes or contributions.....although we all know they are only generous with everyone else money like most all good liberals. But, I DO want to see Barry's college transcripts, writings and who payed for his tuition. But we all know that will NEVER happen.

Let the spin begin.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...es_652850.html

I could care less about Biden or Barry's taxes or contributions.....although we all know they are only generous with everyone else money like most all good liberals. But, I DO want to see Barry's college transcripts, writings and who payed for his tuition. But we all know that will NEVER happen.

Let the spin begin.
    Not sure why Romney's taxes or Barry's college transcripts would matter to anyone, there are loads of reasons not to vote for either one of them.

Everyone is fussing over the effective % rate he paid. What they don't discuss is how much write off he got legally using laws written by Congress, which makes his a savy business man. They also neglect to consider how much is raw dollars he did pay into the public coffers. I'll be more than most of the crickets chirping over this. By making millions and paying taxes he is supporting a lot of less fortunate. They just want it all.

Who cares about his taxes as long as they are legal. I care about Obama's ton of secrets he has kept from us, his birth certificate, SS # where he got it, college transcripts, who paid for his education, was he in school as a foreign student, why he went to a hate America church which honors the anti White Muslim Luis Farrakhan as man of the century, etc.

He grew up as a militant Marxist. Why would anyone vote for him other than a Black because of his race? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I never cared about any Presidents taxes, nor college transcripts. However, Obama is a different bread of animal. What we do know about his past, by his own admission, he hung out with known communists and extremists, drank too much beer and experimented with drugs enthusiastically. That's why I want to see who paid for his college and want to see his writings to divulge (confirm to the nea-sayers) what he believes and thinks.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

You know it is funny, up here we never concern ourselves with our perspective politician's tax file, I do not recall ever hearing one offering or being asked to supply theirs. Another odd thing is the desire to know every little health related tidbit of your politicians. So and so went to see his doctor and these were the results. Is it really anyone's business other than the politician's? It seems you are so interested in their morality, every misstep they have done though life before they took a run for office, no wonder you end up with dishwater candidates. Anyone with any spunk would have done something wrong in life excluding them from running. Would it not be better to judge a candidate on what he (or she) planned to achieve in office?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    You know it is funny, up here we never concern ourselves with our perspective politician's tax file, I do not recall ever hearing one offering or being asked to supply theirs. Another odd thing is the desire to know every little health related tidbit of your politicians. So and so went to see his doctor and these were the results. Is it really anyone's business other than the politician's? It seems you are so interested in their morality, every misstep they have done though life before they took a run for office, no wonder you end up with dishwater candidates. Anyone with any spunk would have done something wrong in life excluding them from running. Would it not be better to judge a candidate on what he (or she) planned to achieve in office?
    We have this problem down here. Our politicians tell us what they plan to achieve in office, then do something that's completely different. Look at Bush. He ran on a humble foreign policy. Obama ran on changing everything, but has kept all of Bush's policies. People down here are just trying to find some proof that there politicians are who they say they are. If your leaders lied to you at every step of the way you would be looking at everything they did as well. I'm just waiting for people to wake up and notice both sides are the same down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    We have this problem down here. Our politicians tell us what they plan to achieve in office, then do something that's completely different. Look at Bush. He ran on a humble foreign policy. Obama ran on changing everything, but has kept all of Bush's policies. People down here are just trying to find some proof that there politicians are who they say they are. If your leaders lied to you at every step of the way you would be looking at everything they did as well. I'm just waiting for people to wake up and notice both sides are the same down here.
    Well we do get some that flip flop their position on some issues but really not a heck of a lot. Also the different parties realize that most of the people in the country belong to the middle rather than at one extreme or the other. Because of it we will not see government policy trying to do real radical changes to our society. Also since we have more than two parties if one screws up real badly they can find themselves decimated to the point of disappearing. Keeps them in check.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Well we do get some that flip flop their position on some issues but really not a heck of a lot. Also the different parties realize that most of the people in the country belong to the middle rather than at one extreme or the other. Because of it we will not see government policy trying to do real radical changes to our society. Also since we have more than two parties if one screws up real badly they can find themselves decimated to the point of disappearing. Keeps them in check.

The two party system is the biggest problem with USA politics. It has led to football style politics. My team has to win. It does not matter that they do exactly the same thing as the person they are replacing, so long as there is a R or a D behind their name.

+1
    It's a different world down there for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    The two party system is the biggest problem with USA politics. It has led to football style politics. My team has to win. It does not matter that they do exactly the same thing as the person they are replacing, so long as there is a R or a D behind their name.
    +1

When you use an avatar like yours.....some people might think you are trying to show off your skills..... Id put the photo on the wall of shame and get it off my profile.

Just my opinion though....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    When you use an avatar like yours.....some people might think you are trying to show off your skills..... Id put the photo on the wall of shame and get it off my profile.

Just my opinion though....
    Might help if you clarify whom you speak of. Bit early to be nipping at the Whiskey bottle don't you think Corny?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast