Mechanical Systems Week 2012 Day 1

The Mechanical Systems Week festivities began early Wednesday morning with the Woman in HVACR Annual Conference, National Comfort Institute conference, NATE testing, the Service Roundtable Fall conference and GeoDay all meeting for a full day of conferences.

The seminars kicked off at 1pm and contractors had their choice to further their skills in social media, electricity basics, geothermal, hydronic systems and much more from 15 different speakers. I caught one of our speakers, Steve Coscia in the hallway playing the piano. You never know what you’ll see at Comfortech!

Name:  A3K3fTHCcAA9lmM.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  32.9 KB

Later Wednesday evening Matt Michel led the First Timers meeting for the MSW newbies. He gave the contractors’ great tips and hints to maximize their experience at MSW for the week.

Shortly after that meeting, the Emerson Welcome reception kicked off. Contractors enjoyed hors d'oeuvres and drinks, while networking and meeting new friends.

Name:  WWXc.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  44.2 KB

The Service Roundtable is celebrating their 10-year anniversary this year. If you’re at the show, stop by their booth and say Congrats! Matt Michel and his team will be giving away beer and cappuccinos during the floor show too.

Name:  A3MwrnuCEAAWMJC.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  42.3 KB

Stay tuned for more updates and pictures as Day 2 kicks off in a few hours.

Where is it taking place??

Geoday was very well run. I hope to catch more of the show.
    Twilly is my hero!

The conference is in Schaumburg, IL. Just 35 min from Chicago.

Steve Coscia needs to quit his day job, awesome pianist, he filled the hall with awesome music!

what is the mechanical system week 2012 day i don't know about that day plz give some information aboute this day and help me. thanks

Yeah, this is my festival season, I am about to buy a electronic gadget, so I wan to take knowledge about HVAC system.