Missing reply?

Thread: Missing reply?

Missing reply?

I replied to a thread, but after 3 hours it has not showed up.

I didn't save my reply to another document and I can't find any saved text, other than the attachment.

This is my first reply to anything, so I might have done something wrong.

I replied about 11:30 AM on 09-21-2012 to this Thread:

Condenser fan blows or sucks air through the ice bin?

Started by cleanice 09-12-2012

In Forum: Refrigeration and Ice Making

With some difficulty I can replace it, but it would be better if I could find where the "auto saved" file is?? Also, I don't want to end up with duplicated replies if it takes longer than 3 hrs to get a reply posted to the bulletin board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Let's talk about cleanice and you having the same computer.
    Dad,

Dave Richards "VolunteerCEO" and I "cleanice" work in the same company. This is our website, which is listed in Dave's profile.

www.safeicehealthcare.com

Sometimes Dave and I use the same computer and just log on and off as different users at HVAC-Talk. My PC is a VAIO and his is a Toshiba and he also has an iPad. Dave commutes from his home in Phoenix, AZ to our office in Tarpon Springs, FL.

VolunteerCEO is the CEO and cleanice is the CTO and inventor of the technology described on www.safeicehealthcare.com.

I "cleanice" have not released my own name in my profile, because it is not required by HVAC-Talk, but I would be happy to do so if you would like, regardless of HVAC-Talk rules.

If you would like any additional information from either Dave or myself, we would both be happy to provide it.

Thanks,
    Robert
    cleanice

Thanks for the explanation. That works for me.

Speaking of your first post, it was on the site. I watched the video. Your post was reported as Spam. I cleared it as not being spam and to leave it. Looks like not all Moderators got that message in time and deleted it anyway. The post will need to be duplicated if you want it on the site.

The majority of "First Post" by a new member will be reported as Spam by the membership.

Thanks for the explanation. That works for me.

Speaking of your first post, it was on the site. I watched the video. Your post was reported as Spam. I cleared it as not being spam and to leave it. Looks like not all Moderators got that message in time and deleted it anyway. The post will need to be duplicated if you want it on the site.

The majority of "First Post" by a new member will be reported as Spam by the membership.
    Thanks Dad,

I appreciate the help. I presume if VolunteerCEO replies with another "First Post" to cleanice's thread that is will make it through the Spam gauntlet this time? He will try this again in an hour or so...

Spam filters are like the security at the airport, you hate unnecessary interruptions, but you need it if you want to get somewhere....

Tell him to start the post with. "Post has Admin Approval"
    Thanks, will do.

I sent a reply to cleanice thread about an hour ago...

With Title
    "Post has Admin Approval "
    from Dad

For those following the story about self-contained air-cooled ice machines blowing or sucking unfiltered air through the food zone, there is an NSF teleconference being held on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 pm (ET). The tele conference should last about 2 hours and is open to the public. At the designated time, please call 866-740-1260, and at the prompt enter participant code: 8276806.

To get a quick overview of what this all about and how it might effect ice machine service companies, please take a look at the 7 minute video on the first page of this website:

What this means to ice machine service companies is they may be called upon to fix these airflow problems on ice machines . These air flows are regulated by NSF:

5.17 Entry ports

....Condensing compartments shall be sealed from the ice making compartment.

And by and FDA Food Code:

4-204.18 Condenser Unit, Separation.
    If a condenser unit is an integral component of EQUIPMENT, the
    condenser unit shall be separated from the FOOD and FOOD
    storage space by a dustproof barrier.

After these machines are corrected, it will make it easier for service companies to keep them clean, regardless of what type of additional cleaning system are used, including just manual cleaning.

The basic reason for NSF involvement can be summed up in this NSF statement to the consumer about the value of their certification on ice machines to the consumer:

Most importantly for you, NSF Certification is not a one-time activity. We do not just test a single model of a product and give it our okay. Our certification programs require regular on-site inspections of the manufacturing facilities. In addition, certified products are periodically re-tested against the requirements of the most current version of the applicable national standard. If for any reason a product fails to meet one or more of our certification criteria, we will take whatever enforcement actions we deem necessary to protect the public, including product recall, public notification, or de-certification.

Ref:

http://www.nsf.org/consumer/about_NSF/cert_benefits.asp

Lastly, attached are the proposed methods to test airflows through the food zone, both in the field and on the factory floor. NSF and all the ice machine manufacturers have this PDF as a reference for the telephone conference and now you do too.

this post would receive more face time over in refrigeration & ice
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanice View Post

With Title
    from Dad

For those following the story about self-contained air-cooled ice machines blowing or sucking unfiltered air through the food zone, there is an NSF teleconference being held on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 pm (ET). The tele conference should last about 2 hours and is open to the public. At the designated time, please call 866-740-1260, and at the prompt enter participant code: 8276806.

To get a quick overview of what this all about and how it might effect ice machine service companies, please take a look at the 7 minute video on the first page of this website:

What this means to ice machine service companies is they may be called upon to fix these airflow problems on ice machines . These air flows are regulated by NSF:

5.17 Entry ports

After these machines are corrected, it will make it easier for service companies to keep them clean, regardless of what type of additional cleaning system are used, including just manual cleaning.

The basic reason for NSF involvement can be summed up in this NSF statement to the consumer about the value of their certification on ice machines to the consumer:

Most importantly for you, NSF Certification is not a one-time activity. We do not just test a single model of a product and give it our okay. Our certification programs require regular on-site inspections of the manufacturing facilities. In addition, certified products are periodically re-tested against the requirements of the most current version of the applicable national standard. If for any reason a product fails to meet one or more of our certification criteria, we will take whatever enforcement actions we deem necessary to protect the public, including product recall, public notification, or de-certification.

Ref:

Lastly, attached are the proposed methods to test airflows through the food zone, both in the field and on the factory floor. NSF and all the ice machine manufacturers have this PDF as a reference for the telephone conference and now you do too.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanice View Post

With Title
    from Dad

5.17 Entry ports

Ref:

Dad,

It's been about 5 hours and my reply to cleanice has not shown up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by VolunteerCEO View Post
    Dad,

It's been about 5 hours and my reply to cleanice has not shown up yet.
    Really? Maybe you should have posted it in the proper thread?

This is not the thread in question yet it is posted above.

Really? Maybe you should have posted it in the proper thread?

This is not the thread in question yet it is posted above.
    Sorry, just a newbie problem...

Everything is OK now..

Thanks