Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I'm unsubscribing...this is getting too nutty even for me.

Roy
    Don't go away. You are interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We have those books that didnt make it into the holy bible.... No big secrets in them.....
    No you don't
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Who's "nutso" liberty ? Did my initial post give you the impression that I and thousands of other Christians were on the verge of mass upheaval and rioting ?

Maybe we're thinking about burning down some embassies and killing some ambassadors ?.

Or did you just post some rhetorical hyperbic nonsense and display your your missdirected hatred towards Christians publicly while you ignore the daily rioting of the "religion of peace "??

And also posted some thing about biblical ommision but failed to back up your assertions with anything but your opinion.

Please explain how pointing out the obvious hatred towards Christian beliefs by the proggressives in this Country is "nutso"
    Haha you're thinking too hard. I'm talking about how you get your panties in a twist and start getting weird when someone asks a question such as "was Jesus gettin' some" or even if they asked "is it possible Jesus was married". You guys then go off in some nutty direction, its pretty funny

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So ignoring Islam, why would God allow religions in India and the East form without their own path to salvation? Simple question.
    Islam believes in Adam( the Adam), Moses, Noah, Jesus, Jonah and the first testament in general with one caveat.

The afore mentioned people along with a few more including Mohamed are prophets that preached the original word of Adam.

That all the prophets prior to their assertion that Mohamed was the last preached Gods word for their time.

The word "time" is key in understanding why Isllam and its practioners seem to exist in the 7th century.

Point is there are simarities from religion to religion.

You guys that keep asking the question "if God is so powerful then why..." need to understand the concept of of his choice to allow free will and from a Christians perspective the concept of sin and how we were initially created without it.

You guys there is a book that answers a lot of these questions if thats what you're after.

If your trying to point out contradictions to be contentious or trying to trip up a Christian then its just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Haha you're thinking too hard. I'm talking about how you get your panties in a
    twist and start getting weird when someone asks a question such as "was Jesus gettin' some" or even if they asked "is it possible Jesus was married". You guys then go off in some nutty direction, its pretty funny
    Define nutty Liberty. You mean like rioting,burning embassies, killing innocent people ?

THAT kind of nutty ??

Is it funny to seek out people of faith and question their beliefs for your own amusement ?

That makes you a good person right ? A guy with integrity, class and mutual respect for your fellow man ?

Actually your response to Christians chosing to live their life and practice their faith is to be contentious and insulting to people that practice charity and forgivness points to some pretty profound personality disorders actually.

It's not enough for you to live and let live and then ignore the religion who on a daily basis riots and kill in the name of their god.

How about you struggle with your obvious issues with God privately.

Haha you're thinking too hard. I'm talking about how you get your panties in a twist and start getting weird when someone asks a question such as "was Jesus gettin' some" or even if they asked "is it possible Jesus was married". You guys then go off in some nutty direction, its pretty funny

Don't presume that the answers to your remarks are intended for you. As has been said "God causes all things to work together for good, for those who love Him".

While WE might be responding to YOU, God might be actually preparing a word for some other person or persons, who will read those posts, without us having the slightest clue.

You might mean it for evil, but it is God and God alone who will determine the outcome.

Thank you , for helping to spread the gospel. But don't expect a happy reward.
    You are obviously ill motivated.

So ignoring Islam, why would God allow religions in India and the East form without their own path to salvation? Simple question.
    Different strokes....maybe? I for one do not believe that only Christians can be with God after our mortal deaths, as I have posted many times. As a Christian, I believe that all souls will go through Jesus Christ to get to God the Father, as is taught to us by Jesus Christ. That does not mean that everyone has to have lived as a Christian, just that we all go through the immortal and spiritual Jesus to get to the Father for judgement.

Think of it as Jesus being the doorman for us to get to see the godfather.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

No you don't
    Let me guess; you think that only those of you who think you are gnostic have gnostic writings? Why in the world would you make such a stupid accusation? I too have copies of all of the writings that those who oppose the Bible claim are reputable. Most of the movies about theological riches are based on these writings, but none have been shown to be very reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Different strokes....maybe? I for one do not believe that only Christians can be with God after our mortal deaths, as I have posted many times. As a Christian, I believe that all souls will go through Jesus Christ to get to God the Father, as is taught to us by Jesus Christ. That does not mean that everyone has to have lived as a Christian, just that we all go through the immortal and spiritual Jesus to get to the Father for judgement.

Think of it as Jesus being the doorman for us to get to see the godfather.
    While we do not agree on many things, it seems the important ones we might.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Define nutty Liberty. You mean like rioting,burning embassies, killing innocent people ?

THAT kind of nutty ??

Is it funny to seek out people of faith and question their beliefs for your own amusement ?

That makes you a good person right ? A guy with integrity, class and mutual respect for your fellow man ?

Actually your response to Christians chosing to live their life and practice their faith is to be contentious and insulting to people that practice charity and forgivness points to some pretty profound personality disorders actually.

It's not enough for you to live and let live and then ignore the religion who on a daily basis riots and kill in the name of their god.

How about you struggle with your obvious issues with God privately.
    LOL see you can't help it.

-Alfred E Newman

Well printer one can speculate that there are those who have no souls and thus won't be going to heaven and I believe that certain cultures and groups other than just dedicated Muslims may have no souls. Thus they won't be going to heaven. Interesting thought but not entirely out of my realm of possibilities IMO. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well printer one can speculate that there are those who have no souls and thus won't be going to heaven and I believe that certain cultures and groups other than just dedicated Muslims may have no souls. Thus they won't be going to heaven. Interesting thought but not entirely out of my realm of possibilities IMO. Thank you, thank you very much
    If you and I have a soul then everyone else has. Don't think there is a yes and no answer to this one.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

While we do not agree on many things, it seems the important ones we might.
    In the end of the long run, isn't this really all that truly matters? All the rest of our opinions and ideals are pretty much window dressing and bravado.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213 LastLast