Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Its funny how nutso you guys get when someone mentions the possibility of
    something contrary to popular religious belief, like its some sort of sacrilege. Many books that should have been in the bible have been omitted and dissected at the behest of those who wish to manipulate the masses such as Constantine. Who knows what knowledge we would otherwise have.
    Who's "nutso" liberty ? Did my initial post give you the impression that I and thousands of other Christians were on the verge of mass upheaval and rioting ?

Maybe we're thinking about burning down some embassies and killing some ambassadors ?.

Or did you just post some rhetorical hyperbic nonsense and display your your missdirected hatred towards Christians publicly while you ignore the daily rioting of the "religion of peace "??

And also posted some thing about biblical ommision but failed to back up your assertions with anything but your opinion.

Please explain how pointing out the obvious hatred towards Christian beliefs by the proggressives in this Country is "nutso"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Liberty your wasting your time with some here,
    they believe that some film or a cartoon is what inflames people. They dont even consider that we have bombed and UAV'd the crap out of them, killing many inocent with some of the so called terrorists, not to mention having foreign troops on their soil.

Has anyone considerd what we would be like today, if anyone would do that to us. And please dont bring up 9/11, those were Saudies, I dint see us go after our oil benefactors.....gee I wonder why.

Roy
    Does it matter where they came from Roycey??

Did Osama Bin Ladens and Al Queda's and The Muslim Brotherhoods followers in Pakistan, Iraq, Lybia, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Yemen, and Egypt and Countless other small useless hole in the wall Countries come from Saudi Arabia ?

All of Osamas cave buddies were Saudis too huh roy ?

The attack on the Marine Barracks in Lebanon that killed over 200 US soldiers, most of them kids Roy, right out of High School. The guy that drove that truck in he was from Saudi too right Roy ?

Did the Spain Train bombers come from Saudi Arabia ? The UK Bus Bombers ? The 1986 Berlin Disco Bombing ?

The original bombers of the World Trade Center in the nineties ? The 2001 Tel Aviv bombings ?

The Naroibi Bombings ? The numerous Israeli bus bombings ?

The countless suicide terrorist attacks on civillians ?

Did all of those terrorist come from Saudi Arabia ?

Because taking in your infinite wisdom becAuse your 63 I'm still trying to figure out what the hell your yammering about.

What does Saudi Arabia have yo do with Muslim Terrorist ?

If you dont want to be talked to like a idiot quit acting like one.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Liberty your wasting your time with some here, they believe that some film or a cartoon is what inflames people. They dont even consider that we have bombed and UAV'd the crap out of them, killing many inocent with some of the so called terrorists, not to mention having foreign troops on their soil.

Has anyone considerd what we would be like today, if anyone would do that to us. And please dont bring up 9/11, those were Saudies, I dint see us go after our oil benefactors.....gee I wonder why.

Roy
    Thank you professor liberty for the lack of substantiated info.

Roy.

Israel gets bombed every day. Israel is not like those poor unfortunate muzlims from all those poor oil countries that you constantly sympathize with. Israel constantly defends itself while all the those poor ,sparsely populated muzlim countries threaten to kill all Jews And Americans.

Why don't you move to one of those countries and help those poor, uneducated and mistreated individuals. Maybe you could give them all of your money.

THAT WOULD SURELY MAKE THEM INSTANTLY, loving, caring compassionate, kind, civil and mushy- wushy loveable peaceful people.

I have lived and dealt with multiple threats and acts of violence and threats of death by some very powerful people as well as some just not nice people. I have had powerful people threaten that something would happen to my children( because of my knowledge of certain activities) and I have had my family shot at a with 30-06

I have been hunted and stalked by a lunatic who has tried to kill me. And threatened the same to my family.

And I have been accused of things by people covering up violations of federal law, in an attempt to shut me up and cover the crimes.

At no time have I resorted to violence. Never!

But my do I love to fight! It is a real high! I just don't want to hurt anyone.

But if anyone threatens me, my family, or someone else, with out justification and subsequently puts me in a position of no route of escape with imminent danger of bodily harm ,

I become quite a different person, with no apologies. And NO regrets. SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

I don't own a gun. I like guns. I think people ought to be required by law to have a gun.

I have no desire for one. I just prefer to handle things a different way. I prefer to walk away, peacefully.

At no time have I resorted to the behavior that you and your apparent idol obama bin laden so quickly cherish and justify in your muzlim family and friends. Attacking the innocent and blaming someone else.

You come across as someone quick to apologize for Innocent people and nations for defending themselves against barbarians.

Just like obama bin laden.

I am not ashamed of the good things this country has done, and I am not apologizing to a bunch of violence driven barbarians who haven't come close to the good that the U.S. of A. has done. Our misdeeds, considered.

Iron you dont have a clue who I'am and what I stand for, your assuming...

Spell ASSUME...

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I can read. Perhaps you have no idea what you are writing.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    I can read. Perhaps you have no idea what you are writing.
    I suspected as much.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Its funny how nutso you guys get when someone mentions the possibility of something contrary to popular religious belief, like its some sort of sacrilege. Many books that should have been in the bible have been omitted and dissected at the behest of those who wish to manipulate the masses such as Constantine. Who knows what knowledge we would otherwise have.
    We have those books that didnt make it into the holy bible.... No big secrets in them.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    We have those books that didnt make it into the holy bible.... No big secrets in them.....
    DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ignoring Islam, why would God allow religions in India and the East form without their own path to salvation? Simple question.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So ignoring Islam, why would God allow religions in India and the East form without their own path to salvation? Simple question.
    Honest question. When you find out, please tell me.

My guess is it has to do with the free will of people who lead in countries. There are countries, like haiti, who at one time in there history literally prayed to satan to deliver from a bad situation. Look at them today, steeped in voodoo and poverty.

The actions of nations, as well as individuals, have consequences.

God apparently plays no favorites. King David whom God said had a heart after HIM, committed adultery and killed the woman's husband, a very loyal servant. God told David, the sword shall not depart his house. All of his son's were killed. I don't understand it.

God does. I have to trust Him. He has proven His love for us in Christ.

Have you not ever reached a point sometimes with people in your life, children or employees, where you just want to stop and say " Just trust me and do what I say".

Sometimes, when you are in a "situation", try to imagine yourself as God, and see how you feel. (Role playing as God. )

The scripture does tell us that God works all things together for good for those that love HIM.

The Gospel has some very sobering answers and declarations. Many are very hard to deal with. I don't understand why on many of them.
    Christ Himself prayed that God would spare Him the cross, but never the less not His will be done, but His Fathers. And then He was promptly arrested, tortured, stripped naked and crucifie as a criminal, publicly. Yet He was innocent.

And on the Cross, what did Christ say? It was a question.

My God, My God. Why have You forsaken Me? And then , before He died, He knew, and said "It is finished".

While, in His humanity He didn't have the answers, He knew and trusted the One in whom He believed.

If we go through life always questioning everything before obeying, most things would quite likely never be accomplished. It's one thing to question out of honesty, quite another to question out of rebellion.

Reading the scriptures, Christ did, in my opinion, indicate that most people will be lost.
    Not because of Him But Because of them.

In the meantime, I'm trying to get people in my sphere of influence out of the house, cause it is on fire, and going down.

Sorry if my opinion disappoints you. I suggest you google David Jeremiah, Joel stoel, Chuck Swindol or any other good Bible apologist ( a Bible believer).

What I don't understand is why others don't understand, that with all the killings and evil acts in biblical times all the way up to today, that Christians choose to believe that there is a purpose for everything and hope for a fallen world.
    From the beginning of humankind men have sought to destroy each other. And its not all based on religions. Not everyone believed there is a God and yet still kill, rape and steal from each other.
    Christians recognize we are savages(sinful) by nature. At least I do. If I had no fear of repercussions I would probably not care about anyone else but myself and may want to do harm to you if you pissed me off. And so many believe we have become civilized. Pfft!. We are not civilized. Look around. People are still killing and raping and stealing and religion is not behind it.
    I believe this world is only going to get worse. Far worse.
    There is no hope that all nations will live in peace. It will never happen. Never has. Never will.
    So what hope is there? The only hope we have is in Jesus. And that when we pass on we can live eternally in peace with Him.
    Why is that so hard to understand? Why do my beliefs tick you off or worry you? It could be far worse. Instead of being a Christian I could be a mass serial killer. But apparently to some of you Christians are the bigger threat.
    I think some of you are just scared. Scared to admit that you aren't in control. Cause your not. There is nothing in this world you can control. Not the weather, not your kids, not Arabs, not the Govt, not even your own emotions.
    You can't even admit that you aren't in control, and that scares you. You're afraid. Afraid to lean on or even seek a higher power than your own. You're afraid to pray. I said it. Afraid.
    There's a saying "Real men pray"
    And "Real men love Jesus"
    You know why its said "Real men"?
    Cause it goes against the norm. Any man can earn a paycheck or raise a family, but it takes a Real Man to lead his family or live his own life with little regard to himself and puts God and others first.
    That's enough preaching tonight.

I'm unsubscribing...this is getting too nutty even for me.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    What I don't understand is why others don't understand, that with all the killings and evil acts in biblical times all the way up to today, that Christians choose to believe that there is a purpose for everything and hope for a fallen world.
    From the beginning of humankind men have sought to destroy each other. And its not all based on religions. Not everyone believed there is a God and yet still kill, rape and steal from each other.
    Christians recognize we are savages(sinful) by nature. At least I do. If I had no fear of repercussions I would probably not care about anyone else but myself and may want to do harm to you if you pissed me off. And so many believe we have become civilized. Pfft!. We are not civilized. Look around. People are still killing and raping and stealing and religion is not behind it.
    I believe this world is only going to get worse. Far worse.
    There is no hope that all nations will live in peace. It will never happen. Never has. Never will.
    So what hope is there? The only hope we have is in Jesus. And that when we pass on we can live eternally in peace with Him.
    Why is that so hard to understand? Why do my beliefs tick you off or worry you? It could be far worse. Instead of being a Christian I could be a mass serial killer. But apparently to some of you Christians are the bigger threat.
    I think some of you are just scared. Scared to admit that you aren't in control. Cause your not. There is nothing in this world you can control. Not the weather, not your kids, not Arabs, not the Govt, not even your own emotions.
    You can't even admit that you aren't in control, and that scares you. You're afraid. Afraid to lean on or even seek a higher power than your own. You're afraid to pray. I said it. Afraid.
    There's a saying "Real men pray"
    And "Real men love Jesus"
    You know why its said "Real men"?
    Cause it goes against the norm. Any man can earn a paycheck or raise a family, but it takes a Real Man to lead his family or live his own life with little regard to himself and puts God and others first.
    That's enough preaching tonight.
    Good post.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast