Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 165
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    The Crusades? It's laughable that you even bring that subject up....

    First of all, they took place centuries ago so if that's the best justification for Islamo-terrorism you can come up with hen this debate is over and you lost

    Secondly, when you think of terrorism, what's the first word that comes to mind? Christianity? Doubtful, and you'd be lying if you said so. Environmentalists? Maybe, but also unlikely. How about Islam or Muslims? Now that would be a much, much more likely response, and more honest to boot.

    Sure, every religious sect out there has probably committed crimes against humanity. But no other religious sect has gone as far as Islam when it comes to killing people - heck, Muslims probably even invented terrorism as a form of coercion.
    My point is that other religions have also killed their fair share of people.

    What is it about that statement that makes it so laughable?

    In regards to your claim that the Muslim religion has killed more people then any other religions.

    Got any proof about that?

    Sure like to see your facts regarding this statement.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL.
    Posts
    4,313
    Nice story, printer, and it would be a perfect analogy, except for one thing: the Mexicans have never been nor will they ever be a perpetually persecuted race by almost every other race.

    Every people needs a homeland, especially if they're hated as much as they are and even more especially if it seems as if the psychotic Arabs/Muslims want to wipe you out even more so than those fickle Europeans!
    WHY?

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL.
    Posts
    4,313
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    My point is that other religions have also killed their fair share of people.

    What is it about that statement that makes it so laughable?

    In regards to your claim that the Muslim religion has killed more people then any other religions.

    Got any proof about that?

    Sure like to see your facts regarding this statement.
    You have your doubts? Why?

    You're right, every religion has their bad times but Islam's just seems to keep going and going just like the Eveready bunny! Islam was begun by a man who encouraged his followers to convert or kill - their whole schtick is death! At its founding Islam killed many and they continued to kill many throughout the Middle Ages even after other religious sects finally discovered and acknowledged its futility. Muslims killed and conquered their way across the Middle East and into Europe, and they held onto their empire until WWI when finally the Ottomans were defeated (thank God!).

    Now they're fractured as a religion but the only thing they can seem to agree on is not only the dissolution of the State of Israel but also the total and complete extermination of the Jewish people as a race! Many Muslim leaders have said as much all you have to do is read.

    As far as the killing thing look that up yourself, I don't have the time or energy....
    WHY?

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    .As far as the killing thing look that up yourself, I don't have the time or energy....

    I didn't make the statement that the muslim religion has killed more people then any other religion.

    You did.

    I simply asked that if you are to make such a statement I would like to see the facts from which you drew your conclusion.

    So I would say it is easy to make broad disparaging comments but much more difficult to prove or back them up.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL.
    Posts
    4,313
    So you want links to websites and all that?

    All I know is you post a lot of crap on here too, and it's not too often I see you post links backing up your claims.

    If I had absolutely nothing better to do and if I practically lived on this forum then, yes, I'd do it.

    But I don't.

    BTW, did you see any other part of my post? I ask, because you haven't responded to it and most of it can be independently verified.
    WHY?

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,959
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    I didn't make the statement that the muslim religion has killed more people then any other religion.

    You did.

    I simply asked that if you are to make such a statement I would like to see the facts from which you drew your conclusion.

    So I would say it is easy to make broad disparaging comments but much more difficult to prove or back them up.
    More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined

    Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years

    More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland

    19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

    You were saying?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined

    Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years

    More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland

    19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years

    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

    You were saying?
    So this website is your so called Proof?

    Alrighty then.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    So you want links to websites and all that?

    All I know is you post a lot of crap on here too, and it's not too often I see you post links backing up your claims.

    If I had absolutely nothing better to do and if I practically lived on this forum then, yes, I'd do it.


    But I don't.

    BTW, did you see any other part of my post? I ask, because you haven't responded to it and most of it can be independently verified.

    So by your above statement you say what you posted was a lot of crap.

    Your words not mine.

    Once again, I did not make the original statement.

    Also you did not respond in kind to all of my post.

    I will agree that the extreemists of their religion are a terrible lot and deserve to be held accountable for the murders they commit.

    I am just not sure that we need to cast out every Muslim just because of the extreemist part of their religion.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,959
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    So this website is your so called Proof?

    Alrighty then.
    You demanded backup. Upon presentation you ridicule it without explanation or reason. I am not sure why I bothered to comply.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    You demanded backup. Upon presentation you ridicule it without explanation or reason. I am not sure why I bothered to comply.
    I did not ask you to provide a source.

    You did not make the original statement.

    Not sure why you felt compelled to jump into the middle of it.

    If you have some other source that is more independant in its view I would be happy to consider it.

    As a matter of fact I never said it is not true I only wanted to know what was used to draw such a conclusion.

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Well we know he died.

    The "for us" part is only an opinion.

    Can't be proven either way.

    Thats why it is a belief.

    As far as the Mussys killing people and Christians not killing then obviously some here must have never heard about the Crusades.
    Or the war on Terror,

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,356
    More people have died in this century, than all centuries before it.

    Around sixty million died during WWII alone.
    Thirty Seven million died during WWI.



    Now guess who were the ones that did most of the killing....Christians or Muslims ????


    Christians have killed more Christians then any other religion.


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Strongly disagree there roy. The countries that did most of the killing had non Christian governments Nazi Germany and atheist Soviet Union.

    Christian faiths & churches had no part. Why do you spin the truth here? Thank you very much p

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event