Controls

Thread: Controls

Controls

Replacing a propietary owned control system with one that is easier to use and reliable. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by kos16 View Post
    Replacing a propietary owned control system with one that is easier to use and reliable. Any suggestions?
    yes, find a reputable controls contractor in your area.

Are you looking for a self programming controller?

Please be more specific in your request, but yes check with a controls contractor in your area. Of course being a JCI employee call your local JCI Systems Branch.

Blue Koolaid Blue Koolaid
    UA Local 141

Quote Originally Posted by berg2666 View Post
    Please be more specific in your request, but yes check with a controls contractor in your area. Of course being a JCI employee call your local JCI Systems Branch.

Blue Koolaid Blue Koolaid
    informative "Thank you sir...may I have another"

Look at what you have, figure out what you want it to do, find a controls contractor that will tell you their stuffs will do what you want. Pay a controls contractor to install a system, see if it does what you want it to do. Rinse & repeat as necessary.

Seriously, though. You're just a little vague in your initial post. What do you have? What isn't it doing that you want? Is it even capable of doing what you want and if so, is it just a training issue? Put in something new and different, you'll be learning that, too, and for a lot more money!

Just my penny in the pot.

The Niagara Framework is the most versitile and capable on the market. As for easy, that's up to the programmer, the controller can be as easy or complex as desired, and reliability in electronics isn't really an issue anymore, I have never replaced a JACE.

I have never replaced a JACE. and HONEYWELL will be proud to hear that .