taylor 702 seems to run long

one of my customers has a taylor model 702 soft serve machine . They bought it last winter and they have been complaining that the compressor and auger runs too long never shuts down. When they load machine with new product they get ice cream and everything works ok just hardlly shuts down but if mix left in there over night the product get soft with machine still running. The mix can be pulled out and start the process over to get good ice cream.The owner is the type that has adjusted everything all directions before I got started and to be honest I have not worked on a Taylor machine like this before. I think it should be just an adjustment but adjusting does not seem to help. Not even sure cycle times and such manual a little vague. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by coolair8 View Post
    one of my customers has a taylor model 702 soft serve machine . They bought it last winter and they have been complaining that the compressor and auger runs too long never shuts down. When they load machine with new product they get ice cream and everything works ok just hardlly shuts down but if mix left in there over night the product get soft with machine still running. The mix can be pulled out and start the process over to get good ice cream.The owner is the type that has adjusted everything all directions before I got started and to be honest I have not worked on a Taylor machine like this before. I think it should be just an adjustment but adjusting does not seem to help. Not even sure cycle times and such manual a little vague. Any suggestions?
    Quick impression of what your describing and giving no info on. Sounds like unit operating under capacity. Check coils, check charge, check valve performance.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_n_go View Post
    Quick impression of what your describing and giving no info on. Sounds like unit operating under capacity. Check coils, check charge, check valve performance.
    Also check your blades.

thanks changed blades, tried not to fool with charge yet, did not want to connect to system until absolutely had to. coils are clean. will pull out charge and weigh charge back in and see