+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microwave in the work truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Likes
    http://12vmicrowave.com/

here is one that plugs into the cigarette lighter as long as its rated for 20 amps

Post Likes
    why cant he just bring his lunch into quick trip and warm it up like everybody else?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    http://12vmicrowave.com/

here is one that plugs into the cigarette lighter as long as its rated for 20 amps
    true knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    the economy needs your lunch money!!!!!!!!!
    Not that I want to turn this into an ARP forum worthy waste of a thread, but spending money needlessly doesn't ACTUALLY help the economy. All it does is contribute to the increase in what is perceived as the necessary cost of living, which in turn leads to demand for higher wages, which leads to more jobs leaving our shores to countries that still cook their own meals.

Seriously, I'm one who blames part of the economic problems on the inability of american's to take care of their basic needs. This has given rise to the rampant increase in the 'service' industry, which, in all actuality, doesn't improve the economy, because it doens't actually PRODUCE anything. when the cost of the service industry has exceeded the capability of the productive parts of the economy, the economy as a whole is negative, and the end result is inflation. When in a world economy, and this is happening, the result is jobs moving to areas that DO have a balance between service and production.

If everyone started cooking their own meals, yes, many restaurants would go out of business - however, everyone's cost of living would significantly drop, and a family would be able to live on a single wage again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by maxster View Post
    soups in a thermos and you still have to eat your lunch in a freezing truck...what are bringing for lunch that you can't wolf down while writing a ticket ...those walk in delizzzz are awesome with all that hot stuff under the glass....meatloaf,mac & cheese,beef,macs,chinks...and those soups New England clam,Lobster Bisques....teasing you...ever been to the deli up on W55th up from the HILTON between 6th & 7th Aves,or the one at E45th and Madison..opposite Mens Warehouse...best one was on W56th middle of the block just over 6th Ave on the right middle of the block Green awning!!!!! awesome hot food in the back down the stairs..treat your self to Hero Boy one of these days...W39th and 9th.....White Castle W43rd & 8th....and of course Katz's deli...lower east side http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnu70rfgL-o
    theres a good deli on the corner canal st and west broadway banging philly cheese steak across from the hotel im on a budget though dont buy lunch unless i get home late and forget to make it i was looking at the inverters possable but over 100 bucks not worth it oh and i ran into some fitters on the roof today 638 trying to get me to the darkside but 638b life is good
    Last edited by raven22; 09-24-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CraziFuzzy View Post

If everyone started cooking their own meals, yes, many restaurants would go out of business - however, everyone's cost of living would significantly drop, and a family would be able to live on a single wage again.
    they would just blow the savings on a bigger TV

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by raven22 View Post
    theres a good deli on the corner canal st and west broadway banging philly cheese steak across from the hotel im on a budget though dont buy lunch unless i get home late and forget to make it i was looking at the inverters possable but over 100 bucks not worth it oh and i ran into some fitters on the roof today 638 trying to get me to the darkside but 638b life is good

So is 1.5 times the HVACR Tech/Svc Jm possible O-T-C for a National Sig as an overhaul Mechanic or Service Foreman? Still waiting for an answer. I believe $36.55/Hr. in NYC to be obscene, not knocking any of you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in