1 2.56%
  • Gary Johnson

4 10.26%
  • Undecided

1 2.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who are you voting for POTUS?

All votes are anonymous.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

I'll be honest here. I am voting for Mitt Romney. I have said before I will vote this next election with my conscience. And if that were the case I would vote for Gary Johnson. However, this is election is too darn important to cast a vote for a candidate that has little chance of winning. I like Gary Johnson's views, but he just doesn't have enough name recognition to pull off a win this time around.

I hope he keeps campaigning and taking in enough donations to make another run for 2016.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Can someone please add Herman Cain to the poll roster.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    All votes are anonymous.
    And, no ID required to vote? But, I still cant' vote more than once. What gives? Gotta be a way to beat this voting system. I could go ask someone from Acorn they will know how.

Well the media changed my mind, wait for it; I am going to vote for the anointed one OBAMA............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................... NOT!!!.................................................. .....

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Can someone please add Herman Cain to the poll roster.
    Sorry, Herman is busy at a ho house in Nashville and will not be available for many weeks.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    And, no ID required to vote? But, I still cant' vote more than once. What gives? Gotta be a way to beat this voting system. I could go ask someone from Acorn they will know how.
    You need to create a fake user account.
    Obviously can't vote more than once legitimately.

Btw, with all of the leftist @#$%& (edited: don't want to get banned) on this forum, how come no one has voted for Obama.

Wait, wait. I already know the answer to this question. Cause the leftist are all talk and no substance.

Btw, with all of the leftist @#$%& (edited: don't want to get banned) on this forum, how come no one has voted for Obama.

Wait, wait. I already know the answer to this question. Cause the leftist are all talk and no substance.
    Don't you know this poll is fixed. I heard it on CNN so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Sorry, Herman is busy at a ho house in Nashville and will not be available for many weeks.
    Herman Cain is going around the country explaining the facts to pastors, businessfolks, and college students... 30 events over 90 days.

On Jan 21, 2013, Herman Cain will take over for the retiring Neil Boortz. That last one may take a while to get used to...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Because none of us "liberals" care about this stupid little poll.

Or about any of the Conservlicans who where dumb enough to cast a vote on it

Well thats a very short list. Its like ordering food at a Chinese restaurant,where no one speaks English. Your choice is one from column "A" or one from column"B". Both meals are downright nasty.

Make the list longer and put Joe S**t the rag man on the ballot.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Because none of us "liberals" care about this stupid little poll.

Or about any of the Conservlicans who where dumb enough to cast a vote on it

So how many times did you cast your "vote" you know voting with fake IP accounts etc. like a good Democrat. Just kidding but we all know how it works with the Democrats and no picture "IDs".

Shame the rest of the country is not as smart as we are here on ARP. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

See, we have software here that alerts us when a member has more than one user name. Forum software can easily do it, but the government can't. What's wrong with this picture?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast