I am interested in working with Carrier DDC/Automated Logic DDC. I have been working with BACnet for sometime now and have learnt to love it. I want to see the technology used by Automated Logic in bringing out the Web Based technology out there.

I do not want to be in contracting as I am getting sick of being the middle man and facing the brunt day and night. It almost feels like going to a battle every morning. I am interested in product testing and development. How to look for such opportunities in and around Indy? Career Builder and such sites just do not do anything. Anybody have any ideas?

Bryant is there of course, and Jackson Systems. I don't know how those would fit your technology preferences.

Here are a few others, based on a simple Google search. Don't know how appropriate these are to your technology preferences, either.

--Leader Corp. of Indiana, Inc. - Indianapolis, IN -
    Power distribution, lighting, process control, high voltage, telecommunications, fiber optics, fire alarm, security, mechanical & temperature control engineering service

--Brad Snodgrass, Inc. - Indianapolis, IN
    Manufacturer, custom manufacturer, service company
    Industrial sheet metal, metal, steel & stainless steel fabrication, HVAC equipment. Laser cutting, air balancing, ductwork, dust & fume collection, industrial maintenance, metal & stainless steel.

-- Shuster Mechanical - South Bend, IN
    Installation, design, & preventive maintenance services for HVAC, refrigeration, process piping, cooling towers, chillers, low temperature units & process controls.
    Terry McIver, executive editor, Contracting Business magazine.

Smile

Thank you. I will surely give all of them a call. Wonder why such good things do not pop up on Google search when I do them!

How about Fort Wayne? Check out WFI.