Tudi mechanical Florida

Got a call out of the blue today. I have never applied or even heard of this company. I guess he got my resume off the Internet somewhere. Just wondering if anybody knows of them and how far I should go with this. He left a voicemail cuse I was working on the roof and missed the call. All he said was he has a very interesting Opertunity to discuss

Take an interview with them and talk things over and get a feel for how they operate. If you're currently working for The Wrong Company, it may be an upgrade for you. I've heard that they pay well and offer a company-paid healthcare plan for you and your family. They've got some good accounts, but I think they get their share of junk, too. My friend that works there tells me he doesn't always agree with management. Could be the stepping stone you need to get into something bigger and better!
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

I have heard of them , not sure how big of work that they may get into.? Chillers ? Maintenance only, change outs?
    But a stepping stone maybe!!

This is in central fla,
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

kinda confused????? this guy calls me and leaves a message. i call him back and leave a message. i didnt hear from him so i called again today and left a message. i just don't see why he would track me down and then not return my phone call.

Don't sweat it

The ol give and take it away routine.

Started into the trade with them out of trade school at the Pittsburgh PA (headquarters? Don't know what else to call it since that was the only shop then) location. About the time I left, Bob was thinking about starting up in Florida. Good company to work for up here, very family oriented, I think he still pays for the employees health care. Great company to work for for a young tech starting out. Residential to heavy metal, controls, we did it all and did it well. Excellent stepping stone for me. If you want further details PM me.

TUDI Mechanical Systems - Career Opportunities

I am probably the person that called you. I would like the opportunity to talk in more detail and tell you more about TUDI Mechanical Systems. TUDI Mechanical Systems, Inc. (www.tudiflorida.com ) - we have been named one of the best contractors to work for by Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News! Founded in 1987, TUDI Mechanical Systems has grown into a premier mechanical maintenance and mechanical contractor in both the Pittsburgh and Tampa markets. Our philosophies and strategies have led us to consistent double digit growth. We pay 100% healthcare benefits for you and your family, 401K, profit sharing program, Holiday bonus, etc.

I am willing to talk with you confidentially. I look forward to a conversation.

Ryan Hankey
    TUDI Mechanical Systems
    Director of HR
    ryan.hankey@tudi.com