Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2016, the movie, on Fox Sunday nite

FOX NEWS IS GOING TO AIR

THE DOCUMENTARY OBAMA 2016.
    HEADS UP FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT 9:00 PM EDT
    TO ALL AMERICANS, DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENTS, RIGHT OR LEFT.

Now we have seen times when Fox said they would air something and it did not happen. I hope this is not a false hope.

IMO any American who is truly interested in who and what BHO is... would watch just to learn.

Those that are too smart to learn... well they might come under that category of their vote is for sale.

GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

SWEET !!
    They should have that movie on a loop until November. Not too mention it will now be all over You Tube.

MeThinks the purpose of running it in the theatres was to recap the cost of making it... Now the cost is paid... time to spread the news for free.

I can guarantee you BHO is seriously worried about this... and the proof will be the stepped up attacks as well as distortions and diversion of attention we will see coming.

Neil Boortz said this morning he was gonna watch Paul Ryan win the vice prez debate this Oct... then he suggested one of the prez debates should be moderated by small business CEO's, the folks who create the LARGE majority of jobs. Makes sense to me. MeThinks the GOP missed an opportunity here... they should have refused to participate in the debates at all unless there was moderation by other than media folks. (BTW: Joe Biden is on record as saying the job of POTUS is to create jobs... With folks who have that small an understanding of the founding documents... it is no wonder our country is going down the tubes under the current administration).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    FOX NEWS IS GOING TO AIR

THE DOCUMENTARY OBAMA 2016.
    HEADS UP FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT 9:00 PM EDT
    TO ALL AMERICANS, DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENTS, RIGHT OR LEFT.

Now we have seen times when Fox said they would air something and it did not happen. I hope this is not a false hope.

IMO any American who is truly interested in who and what BHO is... would watch just to learn.

Those that are too smart to learn... well they might come under that category of their vote is for sale.

Oh Wow!!!!! Rabidly partisan, already debunked, pass-along e-mails in movie form.

"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" for "intellectual" conservatives.

what is the world coming too?

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Oh Wow!!!!! Rabidly partisan, already debunked, pass-along e-mails in movie form.

Geery !!

How ya doin ? Exactly who has debunked the movie ??

Any links to show the rest of us how the movie is anything but the gods honest truth ?

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

Another example of just scoffing and claiming a position has been debunked without providing any evidence or substance. Exactly what information from the film has been debunked? Inquiring minds want to know!

Fox News should change their name to Fox Entertainment or maybe Bad Entertainment. Interesting so many here that claim to be the source of wisdom and truth flock to Fox and Limpballs for their information and edification.

PS. If wondering why some here might not be tugging at the reigns to see this movie it might be because of Fox's lack of honesty, integrity, and being newsworthy. But to turn the argument some here wouldn't watch network news. Too liberal. They might be soiled. Rather trust their head to Fox. Swear the lie is the truth.
    Fox's interest in the movie has to do with trying to damage the President and get ratings. How noble. And I usually like Aussies.
    Tracers work both ways.

A true thinker (or someone that understands the 'whys') would not let any one source of media influence their thinking.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I looked on my directtv scheduler and it doesn't show it as playing on Sunday. Where did you hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Geery !!

How ya doin ? Exactly who has debunked the movie ??

Any links to show the rest of us how the movie is anything but the gods honest truth ?
    Why hell boy, the flick debunks its ownself.

Man, I figured you would know (being a self-described bright-boy) that an argument or in this case a movie employing a strawman as its premise is invalid. A logical fallacy, or as we in the Anti-Mendacity League call it, debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    I looked on my directtv scheduler and it doesn't show it as playing on Sunday.
    It also does not appear on the Fox News schedule.

Where did you hear this?
    Given that the op is ga-havac-tech, my money would be on a pass-along e-mail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast