Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I am not picking on you... however I really need an explanation (one that can be tracked and proven by googling) of what you mean by the underlined statement above.
    CONSERVATIVES CONTROL THE CARTELS.

I am sorry, but you are not going to get a satisfactory explanation for that one. Any answer you will get will involve 'new world order' or 'ufos' or 'global warming' or some such tripe. This is rubber-room material.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

GA is probably the worst offender on this forum for posting half truths and lies that are so easy to debunk.....

Those emails....

Yet he demands people offer statements that he can easily verify.........lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I would say that a vast majority of people in control of the state governments bordering mexico are in cahoots with the cartels..... thats why the war on drugs is failing.... because the very people who are on tv and in the media demanding that we do something about the drugs being smuggled into this country are probably working behind the scenes to aid the drug smugglers with inside information and such.

They focus their efforts on pulling over dirt poor mexicans up here trying to scrape together a living.....but in the background they are helping the drug $mugglers......

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    No, I didn't mean that at all and never
    mentioned F&F. I said conservatives control the cartels. You've made another argumental falacy. You can't just switch subjects to address a point.
    I didn't make an "argumental fallacy " at all. Just rebutted your assertion that Conservatives were behind the cartels with factual data.

Something you failed to include in your original post BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    GA is probably the worst offender on this forum for posting half truths and lies that are so easy to debunk.....

Those emails....

You have accused me of the same thing. Make up your mind.....if you have one.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    CONSERVATIVES CONTROL THE CARTELS.

I am sorry, but you are not going to get a satisfactory explanation for that one. Any answer you will get will involve 'new world order' or 'ufos' or 'global warming' or some such tripe. This is rubber-room material.
    You and I know the poster will not answer... the poster does not have an answer.

Corny... you calling me out is worse than the pot calling the kettle black.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Those emails....

I bit my tongue on that one when I read it, he is feeling picked on by me for questioning many of them. But since you brought it up...
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Actually you are better at supplying links, of course some are obviously slanted, but that is par for the course.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    You and I know the poster will not answer... the poster does not have an answer.

Corny... you calling me out is worse than the pot calling the kettle black.
    Took the words right out of my mouth there GA. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I bit my tongue on that one when I read it, he is feeling picked on by me for questioning many of them. But since you brought it up...
    Printer regardless of how you feel about GA and his posts you are IMHO agreeing with the most outrageous poster on this forum. Corny brings up made up stories as facts such as (liberals give lots more to charity than conservatives when research shows this is just the opposite as a whole, etc.).

When questioned about where he got the facts he says he heard from someone about it or indeed read emails about that, etc. like he he posted that Elvis was gay, Please if you are going to knock GA then at least don't do it by agreeing with someone who regularly posts absurdities. Gees Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You put out some nutty opinions robo but you are nowehere near as bad as fetus and those emails.

What made up stories have brought up in here Glenn..... In recent memory the only thing I have said regarding charity is how wealthy dems and reps both give only to lower their tax burdens.......and thats true.

The steak and salad mccain story is the only one that I know of that I cant post actual evidence to.... but thats only because someone keeps scrubbing that evidence off the net.

So who is telling falsehoods Glenn ???

Oh... I just saw the elvis comment.....

Yea... The elvis stuff was just for you Glenn...... only in good spirit.

I dont know for sure if Elvis engaged in homosexual activity....... but I do know he was a drunken drug user who used to cruise the hood in memphis with a sack full of cash...... just ask anyone from Memphis. Now whether he was after men or women.....who knows.....

The man died sitting on the toilet...... The lord wouldnt even let him die in dignity.........

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast