Distech EC 67 occupancy override

I have a site that has ACI 10K-CP-RSO sensors with EC 67 free programable controlers on it. Someone before me set it up so with one override button push 3 units came on. Now the customer wants me to take on of the units out and make it stand alone and run only with its OccOvrd button is pushed.

I can see in the line code where OCCOVRD = nviFP_15. Currently the one stat that makes all 3 units come on is bound to this, so it works fine. The part that I am not sure about is how do I link the override button on the stat to its own nviFP_15 in its controller. Probably pretty vague question. Hope it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sycontrol View Post
    I have a site that has ACI 10K-CP-RSO sensors with EC 67 free programable controlers on it. Someone before me set it up so with one override button push 3 units came on. Now the customer wants me to take on of the units out and make it stand alone and run only with its OccOvrd button is pushed.

I can see in the line code where OCCOVRD = nviFP_15. Currently the one stat that makes all 3 units come on is bound to this, so it works fine. The part that I am not sure about is how do I link the override button on the stat to its own nviFP_15 in its controller. Probably pretty vague question. Hope it makes sense.
    I'm assuming you don't have open inputs.
    Maybe get a lon relay and make a two device network. Pressing the override triggers the nvo state in the relay bound to nviFP_15???

Perhaps the min on one does meet the air needs of the unit serving them?

Real world here, I have basements where the min is set to zero and yet there would be a conference room that once on a blue moon needs cooling.... The entire floor above gets in the mix as otherwise I would blow the duct right out of the ceiling trying to serve "a" zone.

You wont 'link to the nviFP15'. You need to remove the bind to this EC-67 that you don't want controlled this way any more and then write new code in the controller to allow the override from the proper tstat to override this unit. You should be able to copy the code from another stand-alone unit.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Thanks for the replies. I will be back at this site soon and will give it a try!