Fatty needs to die

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...on-3871742.php

Looks like a good case to try a "bullet to the back of the head" style execution.

Of course a sledge hammer to the back of the head would work just as well
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

i GUESS NOW THAT HIS LIFE IS ON THE LINE all of a sudden it has value, but when he executed the store clerk life was of no value. They ought to feed him nothing but mcdonolds french fries till his arteries clog shut.

Give him nothing to eat but water from now until Jan 16th. He should be about the right size then.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

"Indeed, given his unique physical and medical condition there is a substantial risk that any attempt to execute him will result in serious physical and psychological pain to him, as well as an execution involving a torturous and lingering death," the filing said.

Okay, I'm not seeing a problem here. I'm sure he was concerned with the weight of the person he shot and killed. Maybe thought about psychological pain of his victim...

Psychological pain? He's being sentenced to death, give him a few minutes and he won't care any more.

Needs help losing weight....sentenced to death....stop feeding the worthless $#@!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

This pig has probably been having his family send him money so he can buy all sorts of high calorie snacks and stuff in prison like candy bars and such and has planned this whole thing out.

Id bash that m************ head in with a steel bar and laugh the whole time I was doing it.

Once he was dead though I would pray for his soul...and of course I would ask the lord to jerk that bar out of my hand before I started crushing his skull in.....if the lord wished for him to live for some reason.

that makes it kosher and you dont have to feel any remorse....

Its like the lord himself is bashing that fat asses brains out......he is just using you as an instrument to deliver his wrath.

Of course.... to be humane..... you put a 44 mag up to the back of his head and fire while he is sleeping and he will just never wake up.

I believe thats the way the russians did it at one time....or still do it.... but they dont wait till you fall asleep....... they just come in...begin talking to you and one of them slips behind you and kills you. Releases the kracken on your a**...so to speak.

If I were a russian and I went into a cell with another guy to kill a prisoner..... Id face the guy and start talking to him about the bible and such and how he needs to get his life together..... then Id stop talking and Id then say very loudly......RELEASE....and then pause for a couple of seconds and then say THE KRACKEN..... which would be the other guys signal to inject the lead.

I think that would be cool.....

and yes.... I would pray for the god forsaken fool before I went in there......just to make sure everything was Kosher... being in Russia though I ask that there be at least three misfires from the gun before a signal were sent..... just in case the russian gun was some old worn out piece of s*** like a nagant or something.....with a broke firing pin or something.

On second thought.....Id make sure to have several backup guns....and ask the lord to wait until 20 attempts or so before giving the signal that he doesnt want this guy killed.
    Something like....

Lord, if you want this man spared....please make the 21st attempt at firing a bullet into his brain miss or cause the gun to malfunction on that shot..... amen.

I think its monday.....and I dont think there is going to be a new hells kitchen on tonite.... guess I better get kracken on something.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    This pig has probably been having his family send him money so he can buy all sorts of high calorie snacks and stuff in prison like candy bars and such and has planned this whole thing out.

Id bash that m************ head in with a steel bar and laugh the whole time I was doing it.

Once he was dead though I would pray for his soul...and of course I would ask the lord to jerk that bar out of my hand before I started crushing his skull in.....if the lord wished for him to live for some reason.

that makes it kosher and you dont have to feel any remorse....

Its like the lord himself is bashing that fat asses brains out......he is just using you as an instrument to deliver his wrath.

Of course.... to be humane..... you put a 44 mag up to the back of his head and fire while he is sleeping and he will just never wake up.

I believe thats the way the russians did it at one time....or still do it.... but they dont wait till you fall asleep....... they just come in...begin talking to you and one of them slips behind you and kills you. Releases the kracken on your a**...so to speak.

If I were a russian and I went into a cell with another guy to kill a prisoner..... Id face the guy and start talking to him about the bible and such and how he needs to get his life together..... then Id stop talking and Id then say very loudly......RELEASE....and then pause for a couple of seconds and then say THE KRACKEN..... which would be the other guys signal to inject the lead.

I think that would be cool.....

and yes.... I would pray for the god forsaken fool before I went in there......just to make sure everything was Kosher... being in Russia though I ask that there be at least three misfires from the gun before a signal were sent..... just in case the russian gun was some old worn out piece of s*** like a nagant or something.....with a broke firing pin or something.

On second thought.....Id make sure to have several backup guns....and ask the lord to wait until 20 attempts or so before giving the signal that he doesnt want this guy killed.
    Something like....

Lord, if you want this man spared....please make the 21st attempt at firing a bullet into his brain miss or cause the gun to malfunction on that shot..... amen.

I think its monday.....and I dont think there is going to be a new hells kitchen on tonite.... guess I better get kracken on something.