Hmm HVAC school or Community College in Maryland, DC, VA

Hello! I have worked for 6 months as an apprentice at S & L Air Conditioning and Heating so I have learned alot on the job. I need to get more educated now in order to be prepared for next season. I am scheduled to take the CFC prep at the College of Southern Maryland, ,but even that is 40 miles from me.

What I have found thus far: Prince George's Community College: Classes are full since they began two weeks ago at the moment they are trying to find a professor to teach another class.
    Montgomery College Rockville: Classes started Sept 5th ,no other classes scheduled

The college of southern maryland offers several decent options ,but its very far and tough to get there in the evening by 5 or 6 when you work.

Any options in Northern Virginia, PG or Montgomery County Maryland, outlying cities or towns even workshops or seminars... Any posts will be appreciated.

catonsville comm coll has a good reputation for its hvac classes

That school is an hour away, too far. But thanks for the reply

Your best bet would be to apply for the ACCA apprenticeship program next year. The company you work for would have to sign
    up with the ACCA, but it's worth it when you want well trained guys. You can also try to go union but you would have to go to work
    for a union shop. The next best thing are the classes at PGCC, but since they're full I would try NAPE in Northern VA.

Stay the hell away from the private "trade schools" that cost around 20 grand to attend, they're all garbage.
    Saving the world...one service call at a time.

Actually PGCC opened another class, I am registering today its starts October 16th, real excited they opened another class.

Their classes are always full, so they must be pretty good.
    Saving the world...one service call at a time.