Employer in Washington Pennsylvania has multiple positions available!

Good morning hvac talkers! We have an employer in Pa. that's looking for a few good people. These good folks have been a subscriber of ours for a few months now and we're trying to get them a bit more traffic.
    They're currently looking for a Service Manager with 2-5 years of experience. Pay range is $45-$50K annually plus Medical - Dental - 401k - sick days - vacation days.

They're also in need of a Residential Service Tech with 2-5 experience. $30-50K per year plus Medical - Dental - 401k - sick days - vacation days.

Additionally they're also looking for a Refrigeration Technician with 2-5 years of experience. $30-50K per year plus Medical - Dental - 401k - sick days - vacation days.

This is a great company ran by good people and are looking for new people to bring into the fold. If you think you've got what it takes and are in the area you might want to reach out to these folks and see if this might be your new home.

Just tell them hvacr-jobs.com referred you!

Shearer Heating and Plumbing
    Address: 125 Old Plank Road
    Washington, Pennsylvania 15301
    Phone: 724-222-1830
    FAX: 724-222-5293

30 to 50 k huge difference.

I definitely have to agree with that. I expressed as much to our client who stated that the range was so large due to the fact
    that it's based on experience. They're willing to hire someone with minimum experience which also means that the pay will reflect the same attribute. Thanks for the feedback and please feel welcome to check out other employment opportunities on our site, hvacr-jobs.com

Seems to me at least, that a refrigeration tech should be making more than a resi tech. At least in this area, there is a pay difference.

Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    Seems to me at least, that a refrigeration tech should be making more than a resi tech. At least in this area, there is a pay difference.
    THAT'S COLD!!!!!
    You have got to learn from other people's mistakes! Because God knows you don't live long enough to make them all yourself !!!!!!!!

I have to say that I thoroughly enjoy the conversations that go on in this forum. Plus, I'm always getting new insight to the way
    things operate from area to the next. I really appreciate the feedback everyone provides and hope to continue getting more as we become more active on the forum. Please feel welcome, if not encouraged, to give us any feedback, suggestions, or general comments you may have for us.
    Best to all,
    Joshua H.