Do outside (installed above ceiling) dehumidifiers for 500 sq. ft. exist??

I live in the Republic oif Panama. We have a dry season with almost no rain, max. Temperatures of 95 F and a rel. humidity of below 60 %. In the rainy season (May thru December) the temperatures are a bit lower (77 to 86 F) and humidity goes above 90% when the rainy season reaches its peak in October-November.

I have built 4 small houses on the Pacific coast and I am looking for equipment which allows primarily a humidity reduction in the rainy season.
    2 houses are approximately 500 square feet each and the other 2 are about half that size. One of the bigger houses contains a master bedroom with a bathroom and the other kitchen, living & dining. The 2 smaller houses are guest houses with a dormitory and a bathroom. There is no way of supplying dried air to these houses centrally. Each house needs a dehumidifier. Thru this forum I have found suppliers of dehumidifiers like Santa Fe but they are too big.

So I am looking for 4 rather small units.

I have a stand alone inside dehumidifier which can decrease the humidity but it also increases the temperature inside the house with the heat it generates. This is not what I want. I need a unit which sits outside (above the ceiling), sucks the air out of the house, dries it and blows it back in again.

I would appreciate if you could help me find the appropriate unit for this purpose.

UA_180SD_sell_sheet 5-23-12.pdf
    UA-180SD_spec_sheet 5-23-12.pdf

Have you considered the Utra-Aire 70H, the smallest remote dehumidifier? Yes oversize, but they would maintain <50%RH in the small spaces without over heating the space.
    Also consider the Ultra-Aire 180SD minisplit dehu that rejects the heat to the outside. This unit has a ton of cooling capacity with 35% sensible and 65% of the cooling as latent. This is 3Xs more latent cooling than typical a/cs. The unit could be the cooling unit for the smallest of the homes. The unit is controlled by a dehumidistat and t-stat. What is the cooling load on the larger home?
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Thank you for your quick reply Teddy Bear!
    I haven't calculated the cooling load since there is no need for cooling. In the rainy season temperaures do not go above 86 F and in the dry season there are strong (trade) winds which create a nice breeze thru the houses. In fact, the purpose for building smaller units was to have a nice breeze in all rooms.
    Both, the Utra-Aire 70H and the 180SD are way oversized and $$
    Since I have all connections (inluding sewage) above the ceiling, a split unit would not be what I am looking for