Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ControlsInMT is online now Professional Member/ARP Committee
    Okay Roy, so why do so many of these people want to come to the USA then?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

hearthman is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    That is one of the sources of the problem. Most of you religious types believe you have an "exit visa from the mess".

It’s about personal responsibility and compassion for mankind, not getting a magical e-ticket to heaven. But how would religions attract followers without handing out e-tickets to heaven?
    You obviously have not read the Bible or you read but did not comprehend. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are the very definition of love and compassion. They are all about personal responsibility but at the same time helping those in need. In recent times, this concept of "help" has been perverted into some sick sort of replacement rather than assistance. God also wants us to work hard and not sit idle as idleness is the devil's workshop, which is certainly being proven daily here and around the world. Everyone looks to answers from ungodly men who claim to hold the power to answers but are selling something they neither own nor possess. Only Christ can provide hope. Also, loving God is not just about eternal life but better life here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    TRUE believers in Christ are indeed compassionate... The folks one sees in the media are not representative of the TRUE believers.

Might want to study your Bible before making a statement about Christianity that is not correct.
    Muslims say the same thing about their crazies. Then they tell you to study the Koran. Then they say your taking it to littererly and that your to stupid to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    Muslims say the same thing about their crazies. Then they tell you to study the Koran. Then they say your taking it to littererly and that your to stupid to understand it.
    I think it is CHE who has a sig line something like:

Dancing seems silly to those who cannot hear the music, and
    Faith seems unbelievable to those who do not know God.

Guess until one KNOWS the God of the Bible... they will just not understand.

Not much anyone can say...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I think it is CHE who has a sig line something like:

Dancing seems silly to those who cannot hear the music, and
    Faith seems unbelievable to those who do not know God.

Guess until one KNOWS the God of the Bible... they will just not understand.

Not much anyone can say...
    True, but that's what the scientist, rabbi and buddhist said as well. I'm just trying to point out that everyone thinks their believes are right and that everyone else is just ignorant of them.

Anyone who needs a book or any writing to understand right from wrong is lost to begin with.

There is only one rule one needs to observe...

Treat others they way you would want to be treated.

Nothing else is needed when one observes such rule.

But see those who point to a book, claim you can do evil things to others because they read the wrong book.

I dont need a God or a book, I observe the "Golden Rule", and I preach it to all, for I know its the only way for humanity to survive.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy
    That is my #1 rule.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Gib's Son is offline ARP Committee/Professional Member*
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    That is my #1 rule.
    My #1 rule is to shoot at, and kill every Canadian I see.............Geese that is.

Oh, and Breast-em.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    My #1 rule is to shoot at, and kill every Canadian I see.............Geese that is.

Oh, and Breast-em.
    So... ...how far away are you?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Anyone who needs a book or any writing to understand right from wrong is lost to begin with.

There is only one rule one needs to observe...

Nothing else is needed when one observes such rule.

But see those who point to a book, claim you can do evil things to others because they read the wrong book.

I dont need a God or a book, I observe the "Golden Rule", and I preach it to all, for I know its the only way for humanity to survive.

Roy
    You mean like:

"love your neighbor as yourself"

Spoken by Jesus Christ about 2000 years ago... LONG before the so called golden rule was coined... however one can find the same law over a thousand years earlier in Scripture.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

You mean like:

Spoken by Jesus Christ about 2000 years ago... LONG before the so called golden rule was coined... however one can find the same law over a thousand years earlier in Scripture.
    Sorry but your wrong about that quote, the golden rule came from a chineese called Confusious......before Jesus was claimed to be born.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Sorry but your wrong about that quote, the golden rule came from a chineese called Confusious......before Jesus was claimed to be born.

Roy
    Funny how some ideas are universal.

You mean like:

"Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself."
    -Confucius, circa 500 BCE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast