Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    They are not looking for first strike. They are looking for an umbrella to shield them from others attacking them. That way they can be unopposed in siring up the ME.

I have a good counter to them. Announce that the U.S. will sell each of the neighboring countries a nuke of their own along with a missile programed with Iranian coordinates once Iran is thought to have nukes. The countries will have launch codes but the U.S. will just supply a safe storage and launching platform. If a country fires off its missile prematurely we would have to have words with them afterwards. Explain that if they can not play nice we will take their toys away. (mind you if they shot their load it may not mean much)
    GEEZ Okay, I am going to call that a brain-fart. I do not think giving nuclear weapons to Afganistan, Turkey, Iraq, and that other thing north of them is a good idea. Of course we are all just conversing here, so it is fine to throw that idea out there, but that one probably belongs in a casket at 30 foot depth.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    GEEZ Okay, I am going to call that a brain-fart. I do not think giving nuclear weapons to Afganistan, Turkey, Iraq, and that other thing north of them is a good idea. Of course we are all just conversing here, so it is fine to throw that idea out there, but that one probably belongs in a casket at 30 foot depth.
    Again, U.S. control, only aimed at Iran. Whether they decide to press the button is their problem. Maybe they can learn to play nice with each other.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I'm gonna have to ask forgiveness for this...
    I say we give them an atom bomb. We'll "drop it" off to them.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    They are not looking for first strike. They are looking for an umbrella to shield them from others attacking them. That way they can be unopposed in siring up the ME.

I have a good counter to them. Announce that the U.S. will sell each of the neighboring countries a nuke of their own along with a missile programed with Iranian coordinates once Iran is thought to have nukes. The countries will have launch codes but the U.S. will just supply a safe storage and launching platform. If a country fires off its missile prematurely we would have to have words with them afterwards. Explain that if they can not play nice we will take their toys away. (mind you if they shot their load it may not mean much)
    why bother with supplying therm with anything. The U.S. has the capability to hit a target 4' x 4' square 10,000 miles away.

We have Submarines that can launch a nuke and hit Iran within 10 minutes.

I think Israel all ready has operatives in place, I think they will not wait for Iran to announce "we got a working Nuke, Jews lookout" I think they will first hit Iran with a computer virus, then disrupt communications and then hit them with an air strike
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Why give nukes to a bunch of Islamic terrorist countries? Let's just nuke them ourselves & say, "Oops! Sorry, world, we accidentally pushed the wrong button! Our deepest sympathies!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    WHY?

Dig up those Agent Orange planes from Vietnam and load them up with bacon grease and spray the entire region. Watch them writhe around like a Lycan hit with silver.

If we lose Israel, the muslims will jerk us around on the oil, Straights of Hormuz, and the Suez Canal for starters. They will surely run the prices up on their hand wowen rugs and filterless cigarettes (camels). They don't have much else in the way of natural resources or assets we want or could use. Perhaps those dish towels they wear around their necks...

If you give nukes to one bunch of crazies, they will sell it to another bunch for a goat and a basket of dates then gather around a laptop on WiFi and watch the videos of it blowing up us infidels. While they are picking their teeth of dates, their buddies who bought the nuke will sneak over and kill them, too. Then the whole region will be in flames and no commerce will go on. Travel between countries anywhere in the world will halt first then, here once they import some of those Stingers we gave them courtesy of Charlie Wilson and blow our planes out of the skies. They will poison our water and food, conduct random murders and lock the country in a continuous state of terror the like of which the world has never seen. Since our politicians and military will be unwilling to turn the desert into glass, we will have to wait for the only one who can correct the mess---Jesus Christ. If he comes and you aren't a Believer, it will be more terrible than anything the world has seen.

You cannot kill them all since they are amongst us here. There are many Anti-Christs and they will not roll over for us but must be thrown into the pit of burning sulphur by Christ and his armies. Until then, just think of these as the good times because what's coming is unimagineable to humans. BHO our POTUS has the remote control in his hand with his thumb on the fast forward button.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Dig up those Agent Orange planes from Vietnam and load them up with bacon grease and spray the entire region. Watch them writhe around like a Lycan hit with silver.

If we lose Israel, the muslims will jerk us around on the oil, Straights of Hormuz, and the Suez Canal for starters. They will surely run the prices up on their hand wowen rugs and filterless cigarettes (camels). They don't have much else in the way of natural resources or assets we want or could use. Perhaps those dish towels they wear around their necks...

If you give nukes to one bunch of crazies, they will sell it to another bunch for a goat and a basket of dates then gather around a laptop on WiFi and watch the videos of it blowing up us infidels. While they are picking their teeth of dates, their buddies who bought the nuke will sneak over and kill them, too. Then the whole region will be in flames and no commerce will go on. Travel between countries anywhere in the world will halt first then, here once they import some of those Stingers we gave them courtesy of Charlie Wilson and blow our planes out of the skies. They will poison our water and food, conduct random murders and lock the country in a continuous state of terror the like of which the world has never seen. Since our politicians and military will be unwilling to turn the desert into glass, we will have to wait for the only one who can correct the mess---Jesus Christ. If he comes and you aren't a Believer, it will be more terrible than anything the world has seen.

You cannot kill them all since they are amongst us here. There are many Anti-Christs and they will not roll over for us but must be thrown into the pit of burning sulphur by Christ and his armies. Until then, just think of these as the good times because what's coming is unimagineable to humans. BHO our POTUS has the remote control in his hand with his thumb on the fast forward button.
    thats not a remote control, thats his D***
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

OK, one final time but real slow because you guys miss the point. You do not 'give' them the nukes, they just decide when to light them off. The nukes are only aimed at Iran, sorry no changing direction.

Why not do it yourselves? You get a whack load of cash providing the nukes along with a maintenance fee. If for some reason they start to fly and Iran starts to fry, your hands are clean. It was their neighbors that did the dirty work. Remember, it is not the gun that is evil but the person that pulls the trigger. Now with Iran knowing their neighbors are not as concerned about public opinion as the US is if you drop some bombs, they have more incentive to play nice. And speaking of playing nice, maybe an article you should read.

Iranian-sponsored terror on rise, likely would explode if attack launched on its nuclear facilities
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opi...169880336.html
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post

Ya got a point there hearth... what we see today is nothing compared to the mess which will come.

Glad I will get to watch it from the sidelines... us believers in Christ get an exit visa from the mess.

I was gonna mention to the post saying the Muslims will rule the world for 1000 years... might want to check your Bible on that one... it is Jesus Christ that will rule for 1000 years.

Yes, both the Arabs (most Muslims have some Arab blood) and Jews are descendants of Abraham... I think the blood is where the relation and similarities stop though.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    ... us believers in Christ get an exit visa from the mess.
    That is one of the sources of the problem. Most of you religious types believe you have an "exit visa from the mess".

It’s about personal responsibility and compassion for mankind, not getting a magical e-ticket to heaven. But how would religions attract followers without handing out e-tickets to heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Look up israel's history in the last 60 years. They're a fighting nation bordered on all sides by hatred.
    And why are they hated by all those around them, many many years ago Jews and Arabs lived together without any problems....

What changed ???

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Try to imagine more deluded reporting than this by America's Presstitute "frepress." For 11 years Washington in pursuit of its rightful hegemony has been sending troops, bombers, jet fighters, helicopter gunships, drones, and assassination teams into seven Muslim countries. Two of the Muslim countries, Iraq and Libya, and perhaps more depending on how you see it, have been overthrown by Washington and left in chaos.

Washington's assaults on seven countries have blown up weddings, funerals, kids' soccer games, farm houses, hospitals, aid workers, schools, people walking along the streets, village elders, but the Muslims don't mind! They understand that the well-meaning Americans who love them and are committed to their human rights, are bringing them democracy and women's rights. The million or more dead, maimed, and displaced Muslims are a low price to be paid for liberation by Washington.

The Muslims understand that liberation has costs and were content with Washington's liberating violence until some idiot in California produced an anti-Islamic film. This film, and not Washington's predations, set the Muslim world alive with "hate America."

On the symbolic date of September 11, the US ambassador to Libya and some other Washington representatives were assassinated in Libya. According to the Presstitute media, the assassins did not kill the Americans because Washington destroyed their country and left them in chaos. The assassins killed the Americans because of an anti-Islamic film for which the murdered American representatives were not responsible.

This is the way Washington works and thinks. It is not Washington's slaughter of Muslims and control over their societies and political life that produces blowback. It is independent film-makers in California!

Deluded politicians in Washington, both Republicans and Democrats and, of course, the bought-and-paid-for "experts," brought these forceful rejections of America upon us all. Washington has not only attacked Muslim countries on the basis of concocted lies - weapons of mass destruction, al Qaeda connections, brutal dictators - but also destroyed the secular governments who held the Islamists in check, and prevented their attacks on US representatives and institutions.

In Egypt, long an American puppet states, the US Embassy was stormed and the US flag was torn apart. If only this was all. Washington could again purchase the Egyptian government, as it has since Anwar Sadat's assassination. But the ongoing news is that Anti-American protests are not only spreading across the Middle East but erupting throughout the world: Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Iraq, Yemen, Iran, Gaza, Bangladesh, Lebanon, London, and even into Israel.

The Obama administration is blaming al Qaeda, an Islamist group that the administration is currently supporting in its efforts to overthrow the secular Assad government in Syria and the group that the Obama administration used to overthrow the Libyan government, thus leaving a power vacuum in its place. Having destroyed the protection from Islamist attacks that secular Arab rulers provided Washington, Obama, in a show of force, has sent drones, aircraft carriers, Marines, and Tomahawk missile ships to Libya, raising the prospect that more schools and children's soccer games will be mistaken for jihadi encampments and blown up.

Attempting to politicize the turmoil, Presidential candidate Mitt Romney declared that the US needed him in the White House and as president he would provide "...the leadership that America respects and will keep us admired throughout the world."

What admiration is Romney talking about? Who are the admirers? In Egypt Muslims marching to the beat of "death to America," have not been deterred by police after three days of protests. CBS reports that "Police continue to fire tear gas in hopes it will deplete the strength of the demonstrators but they [the demonstrators] are proving relentless."

Kings Good, Dictators Bad! Unlike the Washington-supported Saudi royal family that absorbs most of their nation's oil income, Qaddafi allocated the oil money to Libyans. In Cynthia McKinney's excellent book, The Illegal War On Libya, Stephen Lendman writes that Qaddafi "wanted Libyans to share in the country's oil wealth, a notion foreign to America and other Western societies. Under his 1999 Decision No. 111, all Libyans received free healthcare, education, electricity, water, training, rehabilitation, housing assistance, disability, old-age benefits, interest-free state loans, as well as generous subsidies to study abroad, buy a new car, help when they marry, practically free gasoline, and more."

Why did such a relatively wealthy and egalitarian country need to be "liberated" by Washington and its NATO war criminal puppet state?

What was achieved by overthrowing a government that provided for its people in better ways than do Western governments for the people they govern?

The US is the new Rome, and Europe, the UK, Canada, Japan, and Australia are its tributary dominions along with the oil kingdoms.

In his book, Rubicon, Tom Holland describes what it is like to be a dominion of a powerful and ruthless military state:

"Prior to the cataclysms of B.C. 146, there had been some confusion as to the precise definition of 'freedom.' When the Romans claimed to be guaranteeing it, what did this mean? ... Roman and Greek interpretations of 'freedom' diverged. To the Romans ... freedom meant an opportunity for the city states to follow rules laid down by Roman commissioners."

This is the "freedom" that Washington imposes on the world. Washington is the übermensch. The rest of the world is Washington's playground. Ruling as Rome did, Washington installs puppets and relies on their obeisance.

In the end, empire destroys itself. Washington's hubris and arrogance is turning the world against America. Thanks to The Clintons, the Bushes, Cheney, Obama and the neoconservatives, America, instead of being loved or even respected, is hated with a rising passion. The widespread attacks on the imperial power's embassies are only the beginning.

As Gerald Celente had forecast, "The 1st Great War of the 21st Century" has begun.

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    That is one of the sources of the problem. Most of you religious types believe you have an "exit visa from the mess".

It’s about personal responsibility and compassion for mankind, not getting a magical e-ticket to heaven. But how would religions attract followers without handing out e-tickets to heaven?
    TRUE believers in Christ are indeed compassionate... The folks one sees in the media are not representative of the TRUE believers.

Might want to study your Bible before making a statement about Christianity that is not correct.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast