Thread: Anita Moncrief

Anita Moncrief

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with moncrief arent we..........lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with moncrief arent we..........lol
    You mean:
    She's lower than a snake
    The talk of what her experiences were is evidence of Acorn/obama scraping the bottom in ethics and in not telling the truth.
    Me posting this is pathetic.
    Or what?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Nothing she said was credible..... She wasnt part of Issas investigation.....she was fired from akern.... thats how I pronounce acorn... and she has never backed up any of her allegations.

We all know acorn was a cluster**** and Im sure there are pretty of links out there that outline their wrongdoing..... but nita moncriefs storys are just an angry woman getting back at her previous employer for firing her stealing ***.

Its been discussed here before...... her time of internet fame has come and gone...... why dig up 2 and 3 year old stories that nobody paid any attention too in the first place.

Its scraping the bottom the barrel.

Of course I guess I should realize that the next two months will be full of that....... I wouldnt be surprised if "shoes on the desk" doesnt reappear before november.

I also pronounce styrofoam as steera foam.

So the people of acorn have proven her experiences were not true?

Listening to her talk was painful. I need to hear something else now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGAgoATVA4
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Nita..... never offered any proof to her accusations.

In america you are guilty until proven innocent....

anyhow.... we all know Acorn was highly biased and probably commited a few crimes....or wrongdoings...... but Anita Moncrief had nothing to offer in the way of proof or evidence.

She jumped on the band wagon to make money and get revenge for Acorn firing her after she was fired for using a work credit card for personal items.

Im not defending Acorn...... Im just saying.....this woman is a thief and a liar.....which is just as bad as what the people at Acorn were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Nita..... never offered any proof to her accusations.

In america you are guilty until proven innocent....
    I donnut. For the hecht of it I searched her name to see what happened to her, after all she is a liar according to your statements and made stuff up, so I figured she'd dropped out of sight or went to jail.

She has a lot of recent activitiy in the political scene. And the law suite that was against her from ACORN was dropped.

Looks like she is still out there working hard.

She had no part in Darrel Issa's investigation.... and you know if she had some kind of real information they would have interviewed her.

Look Delta.... Im going to agree with you that Acorn was a crooked institution.....doing wrong......

I just dont like it when some fat ass ex employee who was fired jumps into the limelight with a story of she saw this she saw that......after all these allegations came to light....mind you There were several people who blew the lid off of acorn...and they did it before moncrief got caught stealing and then decided to become a "whistleblower"

She blew the whistle after the fire had done been put out and everyone was packing up to go home.

Thats all Im saying Delta...... she is a sham...... ACORN VERY VERY BAD....... but anita moncrief.....thief and liar who is getting paid to make speaking appearances at tea party functions.

Also.... Please remember that when you see the word "acorn" in any of my posts....please read it as "akern" cause thats how I pronounce it.

I also pronounce "paper bag" as "poke".....and "soda" as "dope"...... I pronounce "illegal drugs"...or "dope"..... as "Herman Cain".

Thank you.... you have all been great......

I was just interested in what she had to say and why. With your input that put me on the trail of looking to see the price she paid, legally and/or personally, for her lies but I could find none.

Not saying you aren't right. I was just looking to see if the story became more interesting or did it just fade away. According to my friend in DC she is still talked about.

BTW, she talks about NW DC and how different it is when she goes home "across the bridge" to SE DC. Well, that's where I'm from and the bridge she speaks of is Sousa Bridge which was about 6 blocks from my home.