Page 1 of 19 1234567811 ... LastLast

Angry Obama apologizes to our enemies when they commit an overt act of war on 9-11 anniv.

Seriously? Where the heck were the Marines guarding our embassy and its flag? Do you mean to tell me there wasn't ramped up security and intelligence in Libya since the regime change? No exit strategy should there be signs of the embassy being compromised? What a fiasco in mishandling our affairs! Moreover, the Administration released a statement first apologizing to our enemies for something not officially released from or condoned by our government that resulted in an overt act of WAR! Aside from the cursory taunts and jabs saying we condemn these attacks and say we won't tolerate them, WE ALREADY HAVE!

Hasn't 9-11 taught us anything about how the lack of power projection and preparedness invites attack? I think that Obama arranged the circumstances whereby such an incident could arise that might escalate into an 'emergency' where he would have to declare martial law despite the election returns. We'll see. They beat up on Bush for having forknowledge and not pre-empting the 9-11 attacks. Ok, where was Oby on this? He knew the region was freshly overrun by Islamic radicals because HE GAVE THEM BILLIONS of our tax dollars! He met with them IN THE WHITE HOUSE with our National Security team, which is against federal law! Is this not an act of treason? Why aren't there calls for impeachment? This creep is trying to get us into a holy war with Islam!

We have a trojan horse in the white house that is catering to the enemy....probably on more levels than we know.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Obambam and his military advisors probably told the marines in Cairo and Benghazi to stand down so they didn't offend the Islam mob. This guy is absolutely clueless about how to handle foreign policy. He seems to favor our enemies more than Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Obambam and his military advisors probably told the marines in Cairo and Benghazi to stand down so they didn't offend the Islam mob. This guy is absolutely clueless about how to handle foreign policy. He seems to favor our enemies more than Americans.
    Marines probably high tailed it into the desert after throwing down their weapons. At least that is not nearly as far fetched as your alls claims that this was staged by the administration.

And of course it wasnt the egyptian government doing this.......it was the egyptian people....going apesh*t over another book or cartoon.

Feets, dont fails me now.........
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Marines probably high tailed it into the desert after throwing down their weapons. At least that is not nearly as far fetched as your alls claims that this was staged by the administration.

And of course it wasnt the egyptian government doing this.......it was the egyptian people....going apesh*t over another book or cartoon.

Feets, dont fails me now.........
    Oh, and before someone comes on here and says how offended they are at my post....... take a look at the ones above it..... while you might not like Obama...accusing our president...and our administration officials of something like this is just as offensive.

You folks are silly........, thats about as harsh as I can get.

Oh, and before someone comes on here and says how offended they are at my post....... take a look at the ones above it..... while you might not like Obama...accusing our president...and our administration officials of something like this is just as offensive.

You folks are silly........, thats about as harsh as I can get.
    Looks like it was the embassy who apologized for that movie and not obama.....might have even been that ambassador who died.....

Romney stuck his foot in his mouth with this one.......lol and so have a lot of you.

A rush to judgement....

Tragic.......hopefully they will catch the culprits......but hopefully not before they get hold of terry jones and his group.

Some folks minds just will not allow them to see a conspiracy... even if it slapped them in the face... Never have figured that one out.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I don't know the whole scoop...still at work and can't catch the news but we have been dabbling around in the middle east long enough.

Obama is finished. This conflict in the Middle East will seal his fate because it will prove once and for all that he actually likes crazy raghead Muslims more than he does American Christians. We have a traitor in the white house. He just tries to hide his true colors by watching ESPN, playing golf, and taking joy rides on Air Force One and acting like he is important. Romney will be the next president of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Obama is finished. This conflict in the Middle East will seal his fate because it will prove once and for all that he actually likes crazy raghead Muslims more than he does American Christians. We have a traitor in the white house. He just tries to hide his true colors by watching ESPN, playing golf, and taking joy rides on Air Force One and acting like he is important. Romney will be the next president of the United States.
    So that was the republican plan eh? Blow up a few embassies and then pledge to go to war obtaining more votes in the heat of the moment?

Sounds ridiculous....and so does your conspiracy theory.

Who released this video?

Apparently some folks like a coward for President. Saying the Marines were cowards is a new low blow for ARP. Thank u very much.

Looks like it was the embassy who apologized for that movie and not obama.....might have even been that ambassador who died.....

Romney stuck his foot in his mouth with this one.......lol and so have a lot of you.

A rush to judgement....

Tragic.......hopefully they will catch the culprits......but hopefully not before they get hold of terry jones and his group.
    The ambassador in Egypt apologized, not Libya. There were initially rioting in Egypt going on before the attack in Libya. What difference does it make? The ambassador is projecting the Obama administration policy, doubtless that an official statement was 'cleared' and carefully worded.

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/pr091112.html

Kinda limp-wristed in my opinion. As far as statements go, of course this was just the usual muslim mob riot and nobody had been killed. I think a better statement would have been something like : "While the US Government does not support the defamation of any religion, we are bound by USA law and the principals of freedom to support individual rights to freedom of speech and expression". Even that is rather overly sensitive, we need to stop letting these mob morons push us [USA] around. Anyway, the weak apology probably only encouraged the further rioting and killing that ensued in Libya. Those people over there could use an explanation too, they do not understand freedom so well or us law. The Egyptian president wants the Egyptian embassy in the USA to take legal action against the cartoon maker. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...280756,00.html That is kinda nutty to even ask.

After the murdering, Obama personally apologized. Not a coincidence, almost word for word with the earlier embassy apology.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...libyan-ambassa

I am not blaming the trouble on obama, but he is not very tactful at dealing with it.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 09-12-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: misspoke
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The ambassador in Egypt apologized, not Libya. There were initially rioting in Egypt going on before the attack in Libya. What difference does it make? The ambassador is projecting the Obama administration policy, doubtless that an official statement was 'cleared' and carefully worded.

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/pr091112.html

Kinda limp-wristed in my opinion. As far as statements go, of course this was just the usual muslim mob riot and nobody had been killed. I think a better statement would have been something like : "While the US Government does not support the defamation of any religion, we are bound by USA law and the principals of freedom to support individual rights to freedom of speech and expression". Even that is rather overly sensitive, we need to stop letting these mob morons push us [USA] around. Anyway, the weak apology probably only encouraged the further rioting and killing that ensued in Libya. Those people over there could use an explanation too, they do not understand freedom so well or us law. The Egyptian president wants the Egyptian embassy in the USA to take legal action against the cartoon maker. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...280756,00.html That is kinda nutty to even ask.

After the murdering, Obama personally apologized. Not a coincidence, almost word for word with the earlier embassy apology.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...libyan-ambassa

I am not blaming the trouble on obama, but he is not very tactful at dealing with it.
    Here is Obams statement...... Well said...diplomatic...... condemned the action.....I dont see an apology.

Let me tell you something there tool..... that embassy was doing what it could to try and avert a mob situation...... condemning the film makers was the right thing to do.

Yes... freedom of speech...blah blah blah...... but there is also something called feeding the fire...... which is what films like this do.

Those arabs over there are savages.....they are culturally behind the times with the rest of the world..... their answer to everything is violence and their devotion to their god and the prophet mohammed surpasses anything a christian jew or buddhist...or any other person can imagine.... those folks are willing to die for their god...... ask a christian to do that and you are going to see nothing but a** and elbows........lol

You dont call a black guy a n word on the street now do you ??? Same thing with the muzzies...... while we have every right to print, or draw, or make films about anything we want...... in this day and age it doesnt make much logical sense to do things that are going to provoke those crazy bastards. Just like you dont start something with someone on the street...especially a thug that you know is going to respond violently.

Romney stuck his foot in his mouth again...... Im liking Dr Paul more and more each day now. And he is batsh*t crazy !!!

Of course I am too........~:>

Page 1 of 19 1234567811 ... LastLast