Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I would be pissed too if i had drones flying over my house everyday...making sure I didn't act funny. I would probably wanta bomb somethin too if someone killed my leader, or put soldiers on the streets.

****ing America I swear....we would suck the skin off a hot dog to have freedom but we would damn sure enact martial law on someone if we thought they might have something we could take from them. What I find funny is that many people here call the news liberal media (basically garbage) but once anything about the middle east comes on the liberal media is right every time!

I love America, but my God we are some hard headed fools who drink a lot of kool-aid.
    I have about given up in here trying show another point of view. The ignorance is astounding considering its a semi-professional forum

Its sad that we have people in here pounding their chest of how great this country is, at the same time this criminal goverment is doing everything it can to enslave us, and sending our young sons and daughters to get killed in wars we have no business being in, and cant even win.....what a waste of lifes.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I would be pissed too if i had drones flying over my house everyday...making sure I didn't act funny. I would probably wanta bomb somethin too if someone killed my leader, or put soldiers on the streets.

****ing America I swear....we would suck the skin off a hot dog to have freedom but we would damn sure enact martial law on someone if we thought they might have something we could take from them. What I find funny is that many people here call the news liberal media (basically garbage) but once anything about the middle east comes on the liberal media is right every time!

I love America, but my God we are some hard headed fools who drink a lot of kool-aid.
    to late: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/06...-spying-on-you

I have no idea where you live but it's all ready in the "Beta Testing Phase" here in America. I think I read somewhere that *someone* put out a $100K reward for anyone shooting down a drone in their neighborhood
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by TCreacy View Post
    This is the crap that drives be up the wall....I married a lady whose family has ties to the Muslim world....sure my wife was born in this town and hell her dad served 20 years in the us army...but because of their Muslim heritage people think their bad....

Every member of her family has worked there asses off to become the persons they are today...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    I commend your inlaws for raising their daughter as an American. Which is the point I'm trying to make.
    The fact is, where I live, and any major metropolitan area are segregated. Many cultures do business with only their kind, be it blacks, hispanics,muslims, chinese, polish or whatever. Children are born, raised, and die in the same neighborhood. They never get a chance to see how the rest of America lives except on TV, and the jealously begins... There are areas where I live, passing thru you'd think you were in the middle east or Mexico or China. Recent immigrants don't come here to embrace American culture. They come here to be poor, because being poor in America is much better than being poor elsewhere.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

They are perfecting the drones on the Arabs so they can be used on you and I.

Quote Originally Posted by TCreacy View Post
    What most folks are pissed about are the ones who have ties to the taliban and alqueada and other terrorist groups, but kill them all attitude is like saying kill every one who lives on the west side of town because there was a shooting over there
    The problem with this statement is the violence on the west side of town stays there. The violence in the muslim world spills out across the world. If the muslims were killing each other, and no one else, many would be ok with that.

Ignorance is just having lack of knowledge. There is plenty of that going around. Myself included.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456