Trane Chiller Log

Trane Chiller Log

Does anyone have or know where I can find a Log sheet/ round sheet/ daily checklist for a Trane rooftop chiller with air cooled condenser and screw compressor? This is a mid 90s unit and its for a friend of mine so I don't know the exact make/model.Any help would be great. thanks in advance.

So after reading the first hyperlink I started to get an idea of the point you where trying to convey but after reading the second link I can't tell if your trying to be passive aggressive or just helpful. And as far as this RTU goes if Moses didn't bring it down from the mountain I'm pretty sure it runs on the same principals of thermal dynamics as most closed refrigeration circuits.

Should be in the IOM

Was simply trying to be helpful buddy. No disrespect intended. I'm not even sure what is actually in those links I sent. Just saw the titles and thought they might help.

Sorry about that Easy Kinda been on edge lately please take this face as a symbol of my appreciation and humble apology. On an unrelated note anyone ever read Keys to Refrigeration for the Licensed Operator? Its a great book and I rec-amend it to anyone working in this feild.

If you can't locate the startup and maintance manual in the unit,your local Trane rep can find and print a copy of all literature that goes with your unit. Just make sure you have your model and serial.
    Chaos equals cash$$$

Thanks dlove

Mid 90's Trane air cooled screw chiller? Probably an RTAA. Of which two types were made. I don't think those IOM's are available on Trane's web site anymore. A model number would identify which IOM would help. Try a search of this site. Someone has probably attached a copy already.