McQuay AGZ LON chillers X2 and Jace 2

I know crap about LON besides how to spell it. I got this jace online and when i discover the chillers I get them both as subnet 1 node 2 on both. And after I added them the jace changed one of the chiller to node 3 and its offline. So how do I fix this issue?
    UA Local 141

commission once you set individual node IDs so they dont match other devices.

How do i set node numbers???
    UA Local 141

There may be another way to do it, but when I am adding a Lon device, I add the device before I do a discovery. I can then edit the device's node ID to whatever I want (assuming it doesn't conflict). I will then do a discovery, and will select the discovered device as well as the device I added previously, and will then choose the Match button. Using the arrow to the right of the match button, you can select whether you want to use the db version or the network version, and from what I understand, the primary purpose of this is to decide what node address will be used. In most cases, I select the db version, unless I got lucky and the network version was what I wanted already. Once you match, commission, and the node ID is set.