Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Firstly I would like to thank, our Muslim members for bring balance to this discussion, and at least attempting to educate us in what we know little about
    Religious intolerance has and will be around for all time., and how some use our fears and belief to meet there own goals.
    To simply class all of one faith by the actions of a few, is some what very small minded.
    You may think that Muslims want to take over the world, that well may be the case, as if they believe (which I suspect that they do), that the only way to heaven is through islam, why would they not want this for all mankind, no different to a christian saying the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. (I have more christians knocking on my door, than I have muslims) The same message, just different words.
    It has been asked what Allah, would think. The Muslims can not answer this, in the same way christians can not answer it, they can only give an interpretation of what, they think he might think.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Really?

So called Christians have been attacking Muslims for a long time..and all I can see that is being done for it is everyone wishing for more.
    Christians doing wrong against others is people doing wrong....period. No where will you find where Jesus Christ teaches us to commit such atrocities against others for any reason.

Yes, Christians do wrong, but not because we are taught by Jesus Christ to do wrong.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Firstly I would like to thank, our Muslim members for bring balance to this discussion, and at least attempting to educate us in what we know little about
    Religious intolerance has and will be around for all time., and how some use our fears and belief to meet there own goals.
    To simply class all of one faith by the actions of a few, is some what very small minded.
    You may think that Muslims want to take over the world, that well may be the case, as if they believe (which I suspect that they do), that the only way to heaven is through islam, why would they not want this for all mankind, no different to a christian saying the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ. (I have more christians knocking on my door, than I have muslims) The same message, just different words.
    It has been asked what Allah, would think. The Muslims can not answer this, in the same way christians can not answer it, they can only give an interpretation of what, they think he might think.
    Islam may be considered a religioun, but it is much more. Islam is a political organization that demands total social control over muslims. That makes Islam more of a cult than just a religion.

Islam is in no way another version of the Judaic faith based on God as taught to us in relation to Abraham of the Hebrew bible. Islam is a bastardization of Judaism and a perversion and denial of Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Islam may be considered a religioun, but it is much more. Islam is a political organization that demands total social control over muslims. That makes Islam more of a cult than just a religion.

Islam is in no way another version of the Judaic faith based on God as taught to us in relation to Abraham of the Hebrew bible. Islam is a bastardization of Judaism and a perversion and denial of Christianity.
    This well may be your opinion, as those who are Islamic will have a different opinion, each has there own right, the truth only belongs to God or the atheists.

So they deny Christianity, you deny Islam, so what! If they did not deny Christianity, then they would be christian!
    If they believe that their history is inter-twinned with the jews, then of course you are going to have commonality at certain point and difference in opinion based upon how it was interpreted.

The generalization that all muslims thus all of Islam are just a hord of infidel murderous bastards, is a load of doggy doo. The majority of people just want to live their lives to the full, if this includes dropping to your knees, 5 times a day or once a week, then let it be.

Do you think all american christians, should be classed as a Phelp, (as these idiots do get plenty of media) "NO", so why should you all class all Muslims as terrorist or other negatives, based upon the action of few, "you should not"!
    Just look at the numbers.
    How many be-headings has there been, how many infidel killings has there been, then compare that to how many Muslims have been killed by non Muslims.
    Even the protests you see on TV, there really is not that many people involved, i see more people at a local sports arena! Bad news sells!!!!

Barbar, do some research on the purpose of a Islamic Caliphate before challenging the assertion that Islam is political.

You're claiming the members are being intolerant to our Muslim guest but ignore the built in intolerance of the Muslim Faith.

You ignore their intolerance to women, their subjucation of women, the intolerance of Sharia and the impact their daily violence is having on the rest of the world.

Truth is by some strange circumstance if they ever managed to become the lone world power Sharia would be implemented and " tolerance " would be a thing of the past.

There wouldn't be a moderate among them.

Really?

So called Christians have been attacking Muslims for a long time..and all I can see that is being done for it is everyone wishing for more.
    You missed the point that I was answering his question in regards to domestic terrorism.....Never said the other wasn't happening as well, but you will find groups speaking out against what you claim.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Really?

Can you post an example ? A recent example AStudent?

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Barbar, do some research on the purpose of a Islamic Caliphate before challenging the assertion that Islam is political.

You're claiming the members are being intolerant to our Muslim guest but ignore the built in intolerance of the Muslim Faith.

You ignore their intolerance to women, their subjucation of women, the intolerance of Sharia and the impact their daily violence is having on the rest of the world.

Truth is by some strange circumstance if they ever managed to become the lone world power Sharia would be implemented and " tolerance " would be a thing of the past.

There wouldn't be a moderate among them.
    No one said that Islam is not political, show me a religion that is not, is not you guys that spout the USA was founded on Christian values, what the difference political influence. Sweet FA

You say research, my research is living and meeting with these real people, in their countries, in their homes and in their work places. I found no intolerance to me by those who practice the faith.

I do understand I will not be going to heaven in their eyes, but I ain't going to heaven in your eyes either.

Funny you mention women, I often ask who the boss is, we all know that it is indeed women, this also applies to most muslims. Do not confuse cultural difference with religious belief.

This well may be your opinion, as those who are Islamic will have a different opinion, each has there own right, the truth only belongs to God or the atheists.

So they deny Christianity, you deny Islam, so what! If they did not deny Christianity, then they would be christian!
    If they believe that their history is inter-twinned with the jews, then of course you are going to have commonality at certain point and difference in opinion based upon how it was interpreted.

The generalization that all muslims thus all of Islam are just a hord of infidel murderous bastards, is a load of doggy doo. The majority of people just want to live their lives to the full, if this includes dropping to your knees, 5 times a day or once a week, then let it be.

Do you think all american christians, should be classed as a Phelp, (as these idiots do get plenty of media) "NO", so why should you all class all Muslims as terrorist or other negatives, based upon the action of few, "you should not"!
    Just look at the numbers.
    How many be-headings has there been, how many infidel killings has there been, then compare that to how many Muslims have been killed by non Muslims.
    Even the protests you see on TV, there really is not that many people involved, i see more people at a local sports arena! Bad news sells!!!!
    It is no opinion that Islam is a bastardization of Judiasm and Christianity. It is a fact. Islam was created by one person over six hundred years after the life of the man Jesus for whom the New Testament is written. Mohammed was a strategist, which is why he was hired to be a mediator for Medina.

No one said that Islam is not political, show me a religion that is not, is not you guys that spout the USA was founded on Christian values, what the difference political influence. Sweet FA

You say research, my research is living and meeting with these real people, in their countries, in their homes and in their work places. I found no intolerance to me by those who practice the faith.

I do understand I will not be going to heaven in their eyes, but I ain't going to heaven in your eyes either.

Funny you mention women, I often ask who the boss is, we all know that it is indeed women, this also applies to most muslims. Do not confuse cultural difference with religious belief.
    Christianity, as far as being the teachings of Jesus Christ, is not political in the least. Religions always tend to become political, which is one reason I abhore organized religions. That should not take away from theological faith as taught by true prophets of the one Creator whom we refer to as God.

Judaism is a record of many different authors over nearly two thousand years of the relationship between the Hebrew/Jewish peoples and God. Christianity is the fulfillment of the Judaic prophecies of a messiah who would unite the Universe through the man Jesus, the incarnate of God the Creator....the God of Abraham from Judaic history.

Even though some of the descendants of the biblical Jews remain unconvinced that Jesus Christ was indeed the prophesied messiah of the Hebrew Testament, Judaism today still abides by the Hebrew Testament as far as the covenant of Abraham is concerned. Christians are anyone of any ethnicity who accept the God of Abraham as the Creator of the Universe and accept the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ who was fully man and fully the incarnate of God the Father.

The Judeo-Christian history flows in a structured and coherent timeline. Then, over six hundred years after the last of the Christian story needed to be told, amid the warning of false prophets, comes Mohammed. Mohammed either makes up or is relayed to a story that alters the Judaic history at the point where Abraham passes on the covenant with God so that it provides an origin of Arabic tribal pagan beliefs in stone worship. Mohammed craftily provides the world with an altered history of Abraham taking off to find his firstborn son, Ismael, to build the alter in Mecca that houses the black stone called Allah that has been worshipped by Mohammed's tribe for centuries.

In changing the Hebrew Testament, Mohammed completely disregards everything about Jesus Christ. If Mohammed was not a false prophet, I cannot think who would be considered to be one.

Submit.......before its too late.....

In triplicate please.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Submit.......before its too late.....

In triplicate please.....
    I have already submit! To HER INDOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. "fear makes us do strange things" ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Have a listen to this intelligent individual!
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=084_1348151389
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast