Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 127
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I agree with you it is some of the leadership that is brainwashing the masses. Part of the reason they are so successful has to do with little in the way of social services for the people in many of the countries. With no schools or hospitals or financial help when people face hardships the fanatics move in and supply these services. And they win over converts with their good deeds. So when these people have the option to support those that help them out or us who have been known to not care much about them, the decision is not too hard to figure out.
    They receive billions of financial aide from their worst enemy. Us. Yes, the good ol' U.S .of A.

    What did the hamas do with the 900 million hillary clinton gave them about a year ago? Most of it wound up with their own rich leaders AND buying weapons to attack ISRAEL.

    These people suffer because of themselves.

    But what can you expect from a holy religion whose leader married a 9 year old girl!

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19
    Name:  GeorgeBushKingAbdullahKissing.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  70.4 KBName:  GeorgeBushKingAbdullahKissing.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  70.4 KB

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,212
    I wonder if it has occurred to Obama that maybe Bush wasn't so wrong afterall.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,098
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I wonder if it has occurred to Obama that maybe Bush wasn't so wrong afterall.
    I doubt the Bush politics have any merit in the works of Karl Marx.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    They receive billions of financial aide from their worst enemy. Us. Yes, the good ol' U.S .of A.

    What did the hamas do with the 900 million hillary clinton gave them about a year ago? Most of it wound up with their own rich leaders AND buying weapons to attack ISRAEL.

    These people suffer because of themselves.

    But what can you expect from a holy religion whose leader married a 9 year old girl!
    Fatah-led Palestinian Authority, not Hamas. Hamas are the ones that want to burn Israel, Fatah wants to make peace with them.


    Way back when , when a girl was old enough to bleed she was old enough to breed. Bet there was 10 year old girls married all over the world in the 7th century. In 17th century England the age a girl could be engaged at was 7.

    And yet it is the case that in 1396, Richard II of England was joined in marriage to young Isabel of France, who had been 7 years old when their engagement was announced the previous year in Paris.

    Precocity (exceptionally early or premature development (as of mental powers or sexual characteristics) was in fact recognized in the medieval period: "[...] Hostiensis reminded his readers that the real criterion of readiness for marriage was sexual capacity; a girl who was able and willing to consummate a sexual union was fit for marriage, whatever her chronological age, and boys who were fit for sex were likewise capable of contracting marriage.
    http://www.thedigitalfolklife.org/childmarriage.htm
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Fatah-led Palestinian Authority, not Hamas. Hamas are the ones that want to burn Israel, Fatah wants to make peace with them.


    Way back when , when a girl was old enough to bleed she was old enough to breed. Bet there was 10 year old girls married all over the world in the 7th century. In 17th century England the age a girl could be engaged at was 7.



    http://www.thedigitalfolklife.org/childmarriage.htm
    As long as naive people such as yourself keep buying the "Muslims are not all the same" deceit that Islam keeps feeding you, you will never understand that no matter how different Muslims are in any other ways, all Muslims strive to eliminate the evil people who do not bow to Allah. That would be you and me.....well.....me at least.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Fatah-led Palestinian Authority, not Hamas. Hamas are the ones that want to burn Israel, Fatah wants to make peace with them.


    Way back when , when a girl was old enough to bleed she was old enough to breed. Bet there was 10 year old girls married all over the world in the 7th century. In 17th century England the age a girl could be engaged at was 7.



    http://www.thedigitalfolklife.org/childmarriage.htm
    HAMAS bombs ISRAEL and received millions in aid from U.S. of A. ! They bomb ISRAEL constantly.

    moo haw mud.................. married a 9 year old girl.

    Because other reprobates did it doesn't make it right!

    He knew it was wrong.

    So does every other child molester like him.

    I am a little surprised you defend child molesting.

    I can understand your defending murderers following moo haw mud.

    Because you bet something, doesn't make it so .

    I don't believe I mentioned fatah.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    HAMAS bombs ISRAEL and received millions in aid from U.S. of A. ! They bomb ISRAEL constantly.

    moo haw mud.................. married a 9 year old girl.

    Because other reprobates did it doesn't make it right!

    He knew it was wrong.

    So does every other child molester like him.

    I am a little surprised you defend child molesting.

    I can understand your defending murderers following moo haw mud.

    Because you bet something, doesn't make it so .

    I don't believe I mentioned fatah.
    Actually, attacking Muhammed for marrying a 9 year old girl is not accomplishing much since it was not illegal or considered wrong to do in the time period and culture that Muhammed lived in. Men took prepubescent girls as wives for many reasons and the cultural standards were that a man who took such a girl as his wife would care for that girl's well being and education until a predetermined age in which the man and girl were allowed to consumate their marriage.

    Muhammed should not be demonized by comparing his life to our culture. There are many things about Muhammed to be admired as well as many things to be criticized. To condemn Muhammed's actions that were within the social standards of his time and place just gives defenders of Islam room to say that critics of Muhammed simply don't understand historical social standards.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    As long as naive people such as yourself keep buying the "Muslims are not all the same" deceit that Islam keeps feeding you, you will never understand that no matter how different Muslims are in any other ways, all Muslims strive to eliminate the evil people who do not bow to Allah. That would be you and me.....well.....me at least.
    You are internet educated on Islam, roboto san...... I bet the furthest you have delved into the qran is the one sentance quotes out there on some jackasses blog.

    There are bad muzzies and peaceful muzzies.......always have been always will be.

    The krakalackin you say......

    yes....I say
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,816
    Anyhow.....and just as an experiment...... why dont one of you guys go buy some sort of muslim flag....or better yet......buy a copy of the qran off the net....( probably can get one real cheap on ebay or something......)

    Then...take the qran...... (forget the flag thing.....get a qran)..... and put it in your toilet and then take a dump on it...... then take some video of it....and post it on you tube.

    Go to some islamic website and forums and post the link on there.

    It would be cool if one of us.....well...one of you guys.....started some sort of world newsworthy event......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    You are internet educated on Islam, roboto san...... I bet the furthest you have delved into the qran is the one sentance quotes out there on some jackasses blog.

    There are bad muzzies and peaceful muzzies.......always have been always will be.

    The krakalackin you say......

    yes....I say
    You would lose that bet. I started seriously studying Islam after the attacks of 2001. Prior to studying Islam and reading the way the qur'an is written and how ingeniously it brings Muslims together in peace but with underlying instructions of how to protect that perceived peace through the elimination of those who do not convert, I too thought that Islam was just another form of understanding God as God is understood by in the Hebrew bible. Since having studied the qur'an and the history of Islam, I now understand that Islam has nothing to do with the God of Abraham other than Muhammed hijacking the Abrahamic story and rewriting Hebrew history.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Anyhow.....and just as an experiment...... why dont one of you guys go buy some sort of muslim flag....or better yet......buy a copy of the qran off the net....( probably can get one real cheap on ebay or something......)

    Then...take the qran...... (forget the flag thing.....get a qran)..... and put it in your toilet and then take a dump on it...... then take some video of it....and post it on you tube.

    Go to some islamic website and forums and post the link on there.

    It would be cool if one of us.....well...one of you guys.....started some sort of world newsworthy event......
    I own two translations of the qur'an along with The Koran for Dummies, which reads like an Islamic apologist piece. I also have studied documents that compare Judaism, Christianity and Islam under the assumption that they are three religions about one God.

    Something that is taught in the qur'an is how a Muslim can manipulate accusations of being persecuted by citing anything that non-Muslims do that allegedly offends them. Once a Muslim is persecuted, Muslims are to destroy their persecutors.

    A recent example of this is the attacks on Americans worldwide, claiming that a film made by a Coptic (Egyptian) film maker in the U.S. as a rational reason for killing Americans and destroying property. A while back it was cartoons that were used as an excuse for murdering non-Muslims. In France, it was claimed persecution for making Muslim women show their faces for ID photos.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    HAMAS bombs ISRAEL and received millions in aid from U.S. of A. ! They bomb ISRAEL constantly.

    moo haw mud.................. married a 9 year old girl.

    Because other reprobates did it doesn't make it right!

    He knew it was wrong.

    So does every other child molester like him.

    I am a little surprised you defend child molesting.

    I can understand your defending murderers following moo haw mud.

    Because you bet something, doesn't make it so .

    I don't believe I mentioned fatah.
    Please show where the U.S. gave Hamas the money, I saw articles saying Fatah got it. Fatah controls the West Bank while Hamas controls the Gaza Strip. Why did you not mention Fatah?


    Can you please (see how nice I am I asked please twice in the same post) where I defended child molesters? What I showed, and if you read the page I listed or searched for other pages on the age of marriages throughout the times you would find that our concept of when a girl (or boy) is ready for marriage is different than today's views. If I stated that the Aztecs ripped the hearts out of people and tossed them on an altar would you think I would be condoning the practice (but seeing you can understand me defending murderers it would be no surprise)?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event