Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Trying to reason with Islam

look, let's face the facts, these people are ignorant.
    if they want to progress in the world, the first step is to dismiss Islam.

our politically correct policy to the Muslim world, is just as stupid.
    we invite them to the peace table, ...they send a suicide bomber.
    our government keeps trying to reason with these people, it doesn't work, it's never going to work.

their dedication to Islam is the thrill they get out of dominating other people.
    when they're not trying to kill Jews, they are trying to kill foreigners.
    when they're not trying to kill foreigners, they trying to kill each other.

the media is on TV saying the no one showed up for the movie premier.
    it won't work, these people want to kill someone.
    the actress says she was tricked into doing the movie.
    it won't work, these people want to kill someone.

now the media has posted this guy's name and city

these people should have never been given technology.
    our foreign policy is so stupid, that Americans sitting at home can make anti-Mohammud videos, and it will cause chaos in the middle east.

the next logical step from our corrupt government, the way they think, is to try to control what Americans post on the internet.
    Americans losining freedom because Islam is stupid.

YEP !

The middle east is so messed up its beyond help. It amazed me that Hilliary recently said she was surprised at how the muslim nations turned on us after we were so supportive of their "arab spring". A majority of these muslims hate us to the bone no mattter what we would do. This is so obvious to most except people like Hilliary and Obama. The only thing that the muslims hated more than their opressive dictators was America. America as the last real super power and their huge support of Israel and pro west dictators for many years has made America for the most part persona non grada in the arab world. And thats not going to significantly changed any time soon. We chose sides a long time ago and there is no real way out. If we had been more neutral in mid east politics things might be different. But for the foreseeable future we have the biggest target on our heads in the muslim world.

Those Muslims are stuck in the 4th century, refusing to let their society evolve. This self-inflicted wound is, as many of you know, almost entirely caused by Islam and the fundies that live by it. France, as few things as they do right, did the right thing in banning the wearing of burka. Political correctness is gonna be America's downfall if this keeps going on. As bad as Mubarek and Qaddafi were, they were definitely the lesser of two evils. Now the Islamists are on the rise and no one is there to stop them.

A guy I know, a retired colonel in the services basically said of the middle east circumstances, we don't understand them it's a cultural thing and we never will, there has been turmiol there for thousands of years and there will be for thousands more.

They have nothing better to do.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

One of the problems is that Islam is not a unified religion, it is like saying all Christians believe the same way. Communion for a Protestant has the wine and bread representing Christ's body while Catholics say that you have to do the Sacrament of Confession first to purify yourself (just a simplistic example) otherwise are “guilty of profaning the body and blood of the Lord”. Different interpretations of the same event, same goes with Islam. You get those that take the words in the context they were written and others who believe in the literal meaning. It all depends on if the 'sect' takes a fundamentalist or liberal interpretation. The problem with the fundamentalists is that violence is a means to the end and they can easily justify their actions as righteous.

Speaking of, this film that was used to stir up the Muslims, why was it made? Has any here seen it? I have, it is pathetic piece of work and the only reason I can see it being made is to inflame Muslims. You have to ask yourself, why would anyone want to do that? What are they trying to achieve?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

If its the film on you tube that looks like it was made by 1st graders....Ive seen it. The one with the donkey in it ???....who by the way did the best acting....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I know a Muslim....she says that in order for them to respect us, they need to fear us.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    If its the film on you tube that looks like it was made by 1st graders....Ive seen it. The one with the donkey in it ???....who by the way did the best acting....
    The donkey is a natural.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Phrancis View Post
    Those Muslims are stuck in the 4th century,
    With 21st century weapons technology and no problem using it.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    With 21st century weapons technology and no problem using it.
    Aim, pull trigger. Not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Speaking of, this film that was used to stir up the Muslims, why was it made? Has any here seen it? I have, it is pathetic piece of work and the only reason I can see it being made is to inflame Muslims. You have to ask yourself, why would anyone want to do that? What are they trying to achieve?
    Theres always going to be people for whatever reason that say stupid things, make stupid movies etc. But the big difference is what happens after. A civilized person, religion may get upset and speak out against it. An uncivilized group, religion, in this case "the relgion of peace", just start killing. We cant make excuses for them or baby them. They must be stopped. I'm just not sure how.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast