Oh no , Sir Spielberg is doing a Lincoln film

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...234902598.html

ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some good old fashion propaganda BUWOOOOLSHT

Abraham Lincoln was the most hated president in American history who has been transformed into a political hero by modern "historians" through lies, misconceptions, and half truths.
    Abraham Lincoln was in contact with Karl Marx, and had no regard for American law as he presided over the Federal take-over of the states.

well, i guess it will be my job to download the movie off the internet for free then list some of the historical inaccuracies.
    ...that no one will care about.

Hay,he has to get back the money Madoff bilked him out of,somehow!

Is that the one were he is a vampire slayer? I'm guessing that's not historically accurate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why watch? I all ready know how it ends. Unless someone is going to take some "liberties" and change history.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    Is that the one were he is a vampire slayer? I'm guessing that's not historically accurate lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish someone would get up off their ass and upload that to youtube. Im sure its out on those movie forums or those file sharing things....but Id rather wait for it to appear on you tube.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Marx wrote stinkin lincoln one letter....congratulated him for freeing the slaves..... Lincoln responded one time and that was the end of the Lincoln Marx conspiracy you are trying to suggest.

Lincoln took this country thru its worst time ever......and he did a pretty good job of it.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Lincoln took this country thru its worst time ever......and he did a pretty good job of it.
    Lincoln initiated the worst war in American history ever.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Wish someone would get up off their ass and upload that to youtube. Im sure its out on those movie forums or those file sharing things....but Id rather wait for it to appear on you tube.
    A friend calle me over the summer and said he was taking his teenaged son to see it and asked if my son and I wanted to join them but we already had plans.
    He text me "Worst Movie Ever!" when it was over. I told my son I was shocked! LOL
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    Lincoln initiated the worst war in American history ever.
    Nope.... those southern yellow bellys initiated it by trying to succede from the union.

Of course we all know how Lincoln and General Grant handled that..... and they were probably soused most of the time.