Hello all with out creating a huge brand war I'am in the market for a combustion analyzer. The two I have been looking at is the (here we go) Eagle 2 by UEI, and Testo 325 or 330. If you have any feed back on these please let me know or if you know of a better one, any info would be great.
    Thanks
    Bryan

I have been using this analyzer since March & love it.
    The response time is very fast & you can save up to 20 readings while testing, makes it nice while testing.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

Make sure you get one with a printer attachment. We did a big school account which required printouts of any boiler setup, gas or oil. More industrial and institutional customers are requiring the same. Even for residential, It is a good insurance piece.
    Only time will tell

Just got my Testo 330 yesterday. Been looking at them for a while. I like Testo stuff, Testo and Fluke is all I own. Just my opinion and preference. Until december, Testo has a deal where if you buy the 330, it comes with a free 318 scope tool. And the 330 comes in a hard case, along with an infrared (sp?) printer. I priced out the 330 couple months ago, and that was the price I paid, so I know they didn't jack up the price for the free scope. They have some mention of this deal on their website, but i can't find it right now.

thanks for the info so far. The printer is a must thats why I was looking at those 2 so far. The free scope is also playing a role in my decision (I saw it advertised in RSES magizine) But I don't want to spend the money on somthing thats junk just to get something for free.

Consider one of the Bacharach combustion analyzers. They also have the printer option. I have a Bacharach and and love it.

If it matters, Bacharach instruments are made in the USA. I think Testo is made over seas.

TSI & Bacharach are the only analyzers I know of that have quick enough response times to detect light off conditions.

The pumps in the Testo units are not that strong meaning a slow response time.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

My Bach. tech 60 has broken twice within 3 years. The first time the pump stopped operating; repaired under warrenty. The second time(recently) the O2 displays at 0%.I am seriously debating on the CA-CALC 6100 series or the 6203 model.
    We do not inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Read this thread, it will change your mind about the Testo. Return it now if you can.
    http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthr...hreadid=100102

Anybody has one of these?
    http://www.einstrumentsgroup.com/hva...ts/?/btu_1000/
    anybody can compare this one with a tsi?