Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Tool bags

My veto is at 27 lbs. This includes a very handy Dewault 12 V driver and bits.

And I rarely have to go back to the truck for more tools.

I have had the Veto Tech LC for 2 weeks now and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by hvacguy99 View Post
    I have had the Veto Tech LC for 2 weeks now and I love it!
    Could you throw up some pics of it with tools? Or email me?

I have been considering getting that bag to replace my LC.

Tech Lc
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1347669458454.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  56.6 KB
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1347669511957.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  55.5 KB

My clc backpack weighed 50plus pounds once, to much. Had to take out the three pair of snips and both of my 10 piece gear wrench sets. Good to go.

ace tools online clc bag is the way to go

5.11 bail out bag. Carries what I need for most every job and if it's not in there I know what I need from the truck.

do you guys carry your entire tool bag all the time?? i don't carry much to a roof top.....but I'm mostly only working on package units and splits....3 - 20 (or so)tons.

I've got a husky 12x20 bag that keeps pretty much all my basics. I like it as it's organized, but I don't wanna be carrying it around everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post
    do you guys carry your entire tool bag all the time?? i don't carry much to a roof top.....but I'm mostly only working on package units and splits....3 - 20 (or so)tons.

I've got a husky 12x20 bag that keeps pretty much all my basics. I like it as it's organized, but I don't wanna be carrying it around everywhere.
    I have the same bag but I use it as a storage device more than anything. I grab what I need for what I will need then come back and get more if needed. If I make 10 trips to the van then I just grab the whole thing. If I do any roof work then I will rope it up, especially if it's going up an extension ladder.

I have the veto hvac series. I tried to get the weight down but it seems like everytime i do the next day i am using that tool or tools i just removed from my bag. so i do have 3 bags lc hvac series the xb and my back pack Mountain Co-op equipment http://www.mec.ca/AST/ShopMEC/Packs/...er-daypack.jsp its not the eact bag but its pretty darn close and yes it is water proof (-: for those roof top calls on a snowy or raining day Pictures will follow soon

oh ya did i mention that it have a life time warrenty
    Get er Done!

Do what has to be done
    when it has to be done
    as well as it has to be done
    And doing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicofthis View Post
    Tech Lc
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1347669458454.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  56.6 KB
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1347669511957.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  55.5 KB
    Nice if that business card is any indication we work for the same company but different branches obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Quote Originally Posted by joey791 View Post
    Nice if that business card is any indication we work for the same company but different branches obviously.
    Someone I did a side job for just got me the veto tech lc. If you want I can do a comparison to the clc open top bag with some pics of my tools in each since I'm switching over this weekend to try out the veto.

Quote Originally Posted by 71CHOPS View Post

I carry a bag for diagnostics(meters, nut drivers, screw drivers, small plastic try, etc) and a separate bag for install work(wrenches, snips, hand seamers, hammers, etc). If it's a diagnostic call on an a/c I throw my gauges over one shoulder and my diagnostic bag over the other. Once I know what needs to be done I can go get the tools that are needed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast