Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Well let's see here Chaard, you said it wasn't mob rule. By definition it is mob rule. Where in that definition did you read "write laws"???? Is it our current method of election, yes I would agree with you. Is that what the founding fathers intended, I highly doubt it but that's just my opinion.
    It doesn't say writes laws. That's my point. Therefore they can't be a ruling class. That's the distinction between a Democracy and mob rule.
    Please go back and read post #19
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I suspect Mr Romney sleeps well at nite... he EARNED his $$$.

I do wonder how dems sleep at nite... they STOLE their $$$.

I suppose you are right, Rmoney probably does sleep very well - he has all that nice money to keep him warm and no conscience to bother him. As far as the dems stealing money - you must be really flailing to vomit such a weak accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    It doesn't say writes laws. That's my point. Therefore they can't be a ruling class. That's the distinction between a Democracy and mob rule.
    Please go back and read post #19
    I read your post and perhaps you should re-read the definition of mob rule again. It states nothing about writing any laws. It states controlling politics by force or intimidation.

I gave you the definition of mob rule, which fits quite nicely.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I suppose you are right, Rmoney probably does sleep very well - he has all that nice money to keep him warm and no conscience to bother him. As far as the dems stealing money - you must be really flailing to vomit such a weak accusation.
    Yes, I think it is normal for a person to sleep well after a day's work and honestly earning their $$$.

As to the DEMS: Their candidate for POTUS, the one that has wrecked the USA, has never done a productive day's work in the business world in his life. He has only been a leech.
    A community organizer is in reality inciting mob rule (see above for a deff of mob rule).

It does not take a rocket scientist to see BHO is not about bettering the country for ALL workers... only for the ones who promise to vote for him. And that is buying votes.

So we come to the issue again: Are the 47% shameless enough to publicly admit their vote is for sale? Lets see if libs will admit what is obvious.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Yes, I think it is normal for a person to sleep well after a day's work and honestly earning their $$$.

As to the DEMS: Their candidate for POTUS, the one that has wrecked the USA, has never done a productive day's work in the business world in his life. He has only been a leech.
    A community organizer is in reality inciting mob rule (see above for a deff of mob rule).

It does not take a rocket scientist to see BHO is not about bettering the country for ALL workers... only for the ones who promise to vote for him. And that is buying votes.

So we come to the issue again: Are the 47% shameless enough to publicly admit their vote is for sale? Lets see if libs will admit what is obvious.
    Flail away to support the oligarch. The 47% include seniors, hard working low wage earners, the disabled and at last count 4000 millionaires, I don't think all of their votes are for sale. As far as the typical Rmoney voter it seems their vote is bought and paid for with promises of unfunded tax cuts that tend to go to the top income brackets. Why do you guys have such disdain for people who are not as well off as you?

Flail away to support the oligarch. The 47% include seniors, hard working low wage earners, the disabled and at last count 4000 millionaires, I don't think all of their votes are for sale. As far as the typical Rmoney voter it seems their vote is bought and paid for with promises of unfunded tax cuts that tend to go to the top income brackets. Why do you guys have such disdain for people who are not as well off as you?
    The 47% include folks who are not paying taxes, and would vote for anyone who would give them a handout. I seriously doubt millionaires are included... Actually, I think that is a bluff.

The other 53% are the ones who are financing this charade... I think us 53% should just leave the USA and watch you 47% go broke and loose everything.

Remember: Without honest, hard working folks paying taxes... the system of lining folks up at the govt trough quits working...

So where will the leeches get their handouts then?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

So answer the reverse...why do you have such disdain for those that are more successful than you?

Now I will answer yours. I have no disdain for them. I have disdain for the fact that they think they are entitiled to what I have and don't have to get it the same way I did..work for it! I am not well off, but I am comfortable with my lifestyle. The fact is nobody else is paying for my lifestyle and you think everyone else should pay for yours or at least those you and the Dems feel can't survive on their own.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

So back to op.

Romney is selling and he is focusing his resources on the 5-10% he needs to swing the sale in his direction. Problem? ....

Leave it to the left to "not understand" the concept and then try and distort the truth to the mindless flock.

It's like me not advertising to people who do not own a home- a waste of money.
    Read, read, read!

The reason poor folks should not vote is simple: They are neither smart enough nor wise enough to do so.
    I agree. Some folks are just not sufficiently intellectually endowed to be allowed the responsibility of voting.

Time to purge these people from the voter eligibility rolls.

An excellent start would be to purge those who consider pass-along e-mails the apex of wisdom and insist upon infesting internet forums with the contents of their e-mail in-boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Well fortunately not everybody is a
    s pessimistic about life as you.

I'm sure there was an excuse for not letting women or blacks vote too.

Pathetic
    Whats pathetic is after one rebut from me you've had to resort to nonsensical meaningless accusations.

Its called adhominem but I doubt youv'e ever entered through the doors of a debate class.

That you would follow up your first post with something even more ridiculous just shows when it comes down to it insults are the best you can do in a reasonable debate about politics.

Its nothing to brag about.

Womans sufrage was made legal in 1913 in the US.

The only opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1963 was by the Democrats. They fillibustered it......imagine that.

No racism is historically a Democrat concept. Back to the civil war.

So I still dont know what youre trying to say.

I am one of the 53% (Like Rmoney says "you will just have to trust me on that") I work hard everyday, pay my bills, invest what I have left over. So we get back to that self loathing thing again - why would I have disdain for me?

The question remains, why do the T party types want to treat people that don't pay Federal Income Taxes like they are some kind of under-class?

I am one of the 53% (Like Rmoney says "you will just have to trust me on that") I work hard everyday, pay my bills, invest what I have left over. So we get back to that self loathing thing again - why would I have disdain for me?

The question remains, why do the T party types want to treat people that don't pay Federal Income Taxes like they are some kind of under-class?
    So if a working person who earns their living... would support a candidate who wants to take their $$$ and give it to folks who do not work? There is a paradox here... a person who claims to be part of the 53%, however it appears they would vote with the 47%... Not much common sense, maturity, wisdom, understanding or long term vision there.

To answer your question: The folks who believe in America as being FREE, expect folks to earn their own living. A person living off the govt is not earning their own living. Even a grade school kid could understand that one.
    All those 'horrible' folks want is the govt off their backs so they can live in freedom. Is that too much to ask?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

[QUOTE=chaard;14220401]Can you show where that is true.[/
    QUOTE]

Sure. A true democracy where you chose the winner by a majority instead of an electoral colledge is by its definition a mob rule way to elect your leader.

Find a leader who can just appeal to 51% of the voters of a massive Country by offering up any lie or any promise or by threatening the populace (fear) and you have a pseudo-dictator.

Democracy in that form is a bad idea. Its why we use the electoral colledge system.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast