Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny Elf, I know you support Obama but trying to imply that Romney is just like the alien Marxist who is destroying our country. Yeah you want good Americans to stay home while the left elects the Anti Christ. Thank you very much
    The ANTI-CHRIST?

And you expect people to take your posts seriously when you make comments like this?

Talk about shooting ones self in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    This is not divide and conquer (nice try) the reality is I called the bluff on the folks that would deprive an American of the RIGHT to vote. The founding documents were written by men and have been amended by men to provide rights to ALL Americans. It seems that some in this country see themselves above others and seek to deny others the same freedoms they enjoy in this great nation. I find the notion that it is even under consideration to create a non voting underclass in MY country totally repugnant. If that makes me a liberal so be it, but do not mistake my standing up for what is right as a sign that I "do not understand" I do and that is why I feel that the "new conservative" propaganda push to restrict, privatize and dismantle government in favor of corporate interests to the determent of the individual is worth fighting against.
    There is no above or below, there is no better or worse, there is no higher or lower (that is liberal talk to cause divisiveness).

So tell me this: What is the difference between an entitlement and a right?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Funny mcjo, I guess you can't understand satire. That comment was not to be taken seriously other than by you of course. Thank you, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny mcjo, I guess you can't understand satire. That comment was not to be taken seriously other than by you of course. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yeah, it was a real knee slapper.

Can't stop laughing over it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    There you go again with your Founding Fathers worship.

We know ,We know, no one alive today is as smart as those "Founding Fathers"

ReallY?

My vote is based a a lot of differing factors.

What I said is I would consider it.

What part of that statement did you not understand?

That is not a flip flop.

Once again show me Romneys tax returns so I can use my FREE will to decide on whether he is going to get my vote.

He will never do that because he knows that releasing them will cost him the election. So neither you or I or anyone else will ever see them.

Of course according to you Romney will win in November "EASILY".

Not looking like your prediction has any real chance of happening.

Delusion whether it be over the Founding Fathers or Romney abounds.

'
    The question of whether the tax returns would change anything has not been answered.

SOOOO; WE are waiting...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

The ANTI-CHRIST?

And you expect people to take your posts seriously when you make comments like this?

Talk about shooting ones self in the foot.
    One learns the easy way, or they learn the hard way...

Glenn and I will pray for you...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The question of whether the tax returns would change anything has not been answered.

SOOOO; WE are waiting...
    Sure they could change my impression of him.

Even my vote.

Or they could simply just confirm my impression of him.

Lets see them and then I will tell you.

Is that a good enough answer for GA?

Or should we continue to beat this to death?

One learns the easy way, or they learn the hard way...

Glenn and I will pray for you...
    No thanks I don't need any prayers from you or Glenn or anyone who believes as you do.

You are way out of line with this remark.

It is clear from your remarks that you and Romney share similar personallity traits.

An arrogance and disdain for other human beings you believe are below you.
    Last edited by mcjo tech; 09-20-2012 at 08:22 PM.

No thanks I don't need any prayers from you or Glenn or anyone who believes as you do.

You are way out of line with this remark.

It is clear from your remarks that you and Romney share similar personallity traits.

An arrogance and disdain for other human beings you believe are below you.
    Usually, it is the one who feels (incorrectly I might add) they are inferior... who is quick to accuse others of acting superior...

There is no place GA or Glenn or Elf or Hearth or any other conservative on ARP suggested or said they were superior to anyone.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Usually, it is the one who feels (incorrectly I might add) they are inferior... who is quick to accuse others of acting superior...

There is no place GA or Glenn or Elf or Hearth or any other conservative on ARP suggested or said they were superior to anyone.
    So then our opinions are just as valid as yours?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Wrong, Mitt, Eight Out of 10 States with the Most No-Income-Tax-Paying Moochers Are Voting for You, Not the President

The states in red are the 10 states where there are the most people who do not pay income tax. Polling and conventional wisdom suggest that all of the red moocher states but two — New Mexico and Florida — are solidly voting for Romney. The states that are sure bets for Romney are, in order of percentage of moochers who pay no income tax: Mississipi, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana, Texas and Idaho. New Mexico, which leans Obama, ranks fourth and Florida, a swing state in which the president has led in recent polls, ranks ninth.

Ezra Klein at the Washington Posts predicts that these ten moocher states will provide 95 electoral votes for Romney and five for the president.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2012/09...the-president/

The 47 Percent, In One Graphic

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/...in-one-graphic

What Romney said: "There are 47 per cent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what."

He's right on the nose, according to the latest Associated Press-GfK poll: Forty-seven per cent of likely voters say they support Obama. And 46 per cent say they support Romney, essentially a tie.

Who they are:

—Most are employed: Sixty-two per cent of the Obama voters work, including the 10 per cent working only part time. A fourth are retired. Five per cent say they're temporarily unemployed.

—Most earn higher-than-average wages. Fifty-six per cent have household incomes above the U.S. median of $50,000. Just 16 per cent have incomes below $30,000, and about the same share (20 per cent) have incomes of $100,000 or more.

—They're all ages but skew younger than Romney's voters: Twenty per cent are senior citizens and 12 per cent are under age 30.

—They're more educated than the overall population: Forty-three per cent boast four-year college degrees or above; 21 per cent topped out with a high school diploma.

PEOPLE WHO GET FEDERAL BENEFITS

What Romney said: "There are 47 per cent ... who are dependent on government ... who believe they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."

Whether they are dependent and believe they are entitled to anything is arguable, but Romney's statistic is about right — 49 per cent of the U.S. population receive some kind of federal benefits, including Social Security and Medicare, according to the most recent Census Bureau data. Looking only at people who receive benefits that are based on financial need, such as food stamps, the portion is smaller — just over a third of the population. Many people get more than one type of benefit.

The biggest programs and their percentage of the U.S. population:

—Medicaid: 26 per cent

—Social Security: 16 per cent

—Food stamps: 16 per cent

—Medicare: 15 per cent

—Women, Infants and Children food program: 8 per cent

___

THOSE WHO PAY NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX

What Romney said: "Forty-seven per cent of Americans pay no income tax."

Romney's about on target — 46 per cent of U.S. households paid no federal income tax last year, according to a study by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. Most do pay other federal taxes, including Medicare and Social Security withholding. And they're not all poor. Some middle-income and wealthy families escape income tax because of deductions, credits and investment tax preferences.

Why these people don't pay:

—About half don't earn enough money for a household of their size to owe income tax. For example, a family of four earning less than $26,400 wouldn't pay.

—About 22 per cent get tax breaks for senior citizens that offset their income.

—About 15 per cent get tax breaks for the working poor or low-income parents.

—Almost 3 per cent get tax breaks for college tuition or other education expenses.

Who they are:

—The vast majority have below-average earnings: Among all who don't owe, 9 out of 10 make $50,000 or less.

—But some of the wealthy escape taxes, including about 4,000 households earning more than $1 million a year.
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/wor...170463966.html

Mind you, Romney was talking to his audience of rich guys giving him needed money to win an election. You direct your words to your audience, one of the important rules of public speaking. So where did this video come from, certainly not recorded by one of the rich guys. Probably one of the faceless hired help waiting on the tables, just part of the background, you can forget that they are there and say what you will because they do not count. Wonder if any of them pay tax.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    http://www.pensitoreview.com/2012/09...the-president/

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/...in-one-graphic

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/wor...170463966.html

Mind you, Romney was talking to his audience of rich guys giving him needed money to win an election. You direct your words to your audience, one of the important rules of public speaking. So where did this video come from, certainly not recorded by one of the rich guys. Probably one of the faceless hired help waiting on the tables, just part of the background, you can forget that they are there and say what you will because they do not count. Wonder if any of them pay tax.

Id like to here what was missed..... the comments by Romney that made that waiter decide to shoot the footage......

I heard once that when Romney gets hammered...... that he wont shut up about "mentoring" young boys. I read on another forum where someone serving at a function said that Romney will say something like "I sure wish I had a fine young man to mentor tonight"...and when he says mentor he puts his hands up and makes those quotation mark things with his fingers.

This person said thats all he talks about when he is soused....

What a weirdo..... Molech, special underwear....."mentoring"..... I see a write in for Cain.....or possibly batsh*t crazy Ron Paul.

Hey Glenn.... Where you been ???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    There is nothing Conservative about Obama and Clintons Conservative leanings were simply because he was forced to contend with a Republican House and Senate.

Clinton claims he balanced the budget and institued welfare reform and claims credit for a great economy when in Reality that all came from the Republican Legislators including the lowering of the capital gains tax.
    If you try to rewrite history you will be seen as a neo-con chump. But hey, work your a$$ off.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast