Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112
    Sorry Printer but you post graphics from leftwing media and really expect someone to believe it? I don't see a reference to where they obtained there data. Did I miss it?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

For those that didn't know Wednesday was talk like a pirate day and according to Drudge and the fair and balanced FOX the pres wasted time with a pirate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs1bb...layer_embedded

But

One small problem: the photo was taken in May 2009 for use as a joke during the White House Correspondents’ dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Id like to here what was missed..... the comments by Romney that made that waiter decide to shoot the footage......

I heard once that when Romney gets hammered...... that he wont shut up about "mentoring" young boys. I read on another forum where someone serving at a function said that Romney will say something like "I sure wish I had a fine young man to mentor tonight"...and when he says mentor he puts his hands up and makes those quotation mark things with his fingers.

This person said thats all he talks about when he is soused....

What a weirdo..... Molech, special underwear....."mentoring"..... I see a write in for Cain.....or possibly batsh*t crazy Ron Paul.

Hey Glenn.... Where you been ???
    Corny, those are some STRONG accusations... I think we need PROOF before we defame anyone at that level.

It is one thing to diss the opponents politics... it is indeed another to call out someone on those potential issues... In GA's opinion shows a serious lack of professionalism.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Corny, those are some STRONG accusations... I think we need PROOF before we defame anyone at that level.

It is one thing to diss the opponents politics... it is indeed another to call out someone on those potential issues... In GA's opinion shows a serious lack of professionalism.
    Your being too kind there GA. That's all I'll say though. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Sorry Printer but you post graphics from leftwing media and really expect someone to believe it? I don't see a reference to where they obtained there data. Did I miss it?
    If you have some information to dispute the graphics we would all be in your debt here.

Looked up the sources of the graphics. The one about the states with the most people not paying taxes is from the 'Tax Foundation',
    The Tax Foundation is a Washington, D.C.-based think tank founded in 1937 that collects data and publishes research studies on tax policies at the federal and state levels. The organization is broken into three primary areas of research which are the Center for Federal Fiscal Policy, The Center for State Fiscal Policy[1] and the Center for Legal Reform[2] The group is known for its annual reports such as "Facts & Figures: How Does Your State Compare"[3] which was first produced in 1941[4] and Tax Freedom Day for the United States, which it has produced since the early 1970s.

The Foundation's stated mission is to "educate taxpayers about sound tax policy and the size of the tax burden borne by Americans at all levels of government". The Tax Foundation is organized as 501(c)3 non-profit educational and research organization. Its website states that journalists should describe it as: "a nonpartisan tax research group",[5] though it has been described as having a "pro-business leaning"[6] and it has ties to various conservative groups.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Foundation

I do not see them as being a lefy wing organization but then coming from Canada how would I know? On the other graphic, it is from the 'Tax Policy Center'. You can do a search on them and determine where they fall on the political lexicon, here is an article that is probably biased also.

Nine takeaways on Romney’s tax plan

1) The Tax Policy Center bent over backwards to make Romney’s promises add up. They assumed a Romney administration wouldn’t cut a dollar of tax preferences for anyone making less than $200,000 until they had cut every dollar of tax preferences for everyone making over $200,000. They left all preferences for savings and investment untouched, as Romney has promised. They even tested the plan under a model developed, in part, by Greg Mankiw, one of Romney’s economic advisers, that promises “implausibly large growth effects” from tax cuts....
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...neys-tax-plan/

Probably more lefy wing propaganda but feel free to counter it.

Oh, unless you missed it, I would like to see the Republicans win this time around. I am having doubts though as they seem to be good at shooting themselves in the foot.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Your being too kind there GA. That's all I'll say though. Thank you very much
    No need to say anything Glenn.... The post IMO was totally out of line.

In the courts... that is slander and the person could be sued for libel...

Nuff said.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Good morning Glenn and GA......

oh yes.... good morning to the rest of you also...

Top O the morning to all of ye.....

No, I carefully word that stuff to make it......safe......

Anyhow....I doubt someone like Romney would come after a peasant like me.......especially when there is a chance it could end up in open court...

the stories....the bones clattering out of the closet.... I doubt he would risk a lawsuit.

mentoring....lol... I come up with some good ones.....IMHO..... slave beef........that was another good one....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Heck he may have said those kind of things, maybe he has a certain bent to his humor. We have a guy at work that has a backdoor fixation, can be real funny at times. He also says that in the next life he is going to come back as an angry gay guy that way he will do the screwing rather than all the people screwing him over (he has had some problems with people in authority that have abused their position and he is not one to back down). It is all in the context really.

And what does it matter if he has a kink to his nature, as long as he keeps it private and it does not effect his job. Oh right I forgot, you guys go after things like that, cigar dipping and the like.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Lord knows what kind of beef Romney eats...... being that he worships Molech and all.......

That sick ****

I should have worked harder to get Herman Cain the nod....... looks like Im going to pay for my laziness when Obama gets 4 more years because Romney is a total doofus and I....like everyone else..... just got fooled........ cause Romney somehow managed to keep his yap shut till all the other contestants shot them own selves in the foot.

These last few weeks of Romney quips have really opened my eyes to the man..... Obama or Romney..... I see nothing but big trouble ahead......big trouble with a capital B and a capital T.......hell....maybe even all caps.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112