Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Romney To America....

"Can someone please help me pull this size 6 narrow alligator skin wingtip from my mouth ???"

Romney.... this man has got to be related to Herman Cain.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Video: Mitt Romney... The poor are not my concern

Shortly after lunch yesterday, the liberal Mother Jones website published hidden camera footage of the Republican candidate addressing a dinner for 30 wealthy donors at a big Florida home earlier this year.

"My job," he’d told them, "is not to worry" about people too poor to pay income tax. The five minutes of blurry YouTube video showed Mr Romney dismissing this humble demographic, which includes roughly 47 per cent of all Americans, as idle freeloaders who behave like "victims".

"[They] believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it," he said. "They will vote for this President no matter what. These are people who pay no income tax . .. My job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world...n-8152433.html

Oooops.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Just speaking the truth....you shouldn't fault a politician for actually being honest for a change!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

And he was wrong how? He's right. He will not get the votes that abuse the welfare system. Ain't any different than the right wing talking heads views.

Some of you need to read Larry Elders book.
    http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=8sEehc-nd6gC

Oooops ??
    He's right. A 100%. Personally i think ANYONE recieving govt assistance shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Obviosly Obama is pandering to this demographic and more importantly trying to increase it.

Just another media distraction to divert our attention away from what's happening around the world, the national debt, gas and food prices and so on...
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Anybody ever see Obama host a $10 steak dinner fundraiser in a poor neighborhood? Anybody?
    Even Obama panders to the rich with $10,000 plate dinners.

It is not a question of if he is telling the truth or not, it is the appearance this gives to the 47%. Not a good way to win an election saying that half the population does not count.

"My job is not to worry about people too poor to pay income tax.
    Put that on a bumper sticker and go make a fortune.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Oooops ??
    He's right. A 100%. Personally i think ANYONE recieving govt assistance shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Sorry doesn't work that way.

Even the poor are allowed to vote here in America.

You remember, its called a Democracy

The Conservlicans Exclusion Party strikes again! AKA the Tea Party.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Sorry doesn't work that way.

Even the poor are allowed to vote here in America.

You remember, its called a Democracy.
    We are not a Democracy. We are a Republic.

All he was saying was that the people who don't pay income taxes won't vote for the man who is campaigning for a reduction in taxes. So there was no reason to solicit their votes. The votes he said he was more likely to sway in his favor were the 5 to 10 percent in the middle.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

I started this thread in response to Romney insulting our troops by saying they were not important enough to mention last week but its ok that its been hijacked for this topic....the 47 percent thing.....

I bet when Romney is peeking out from behind the curtains at an event....before he comes out to speak...... he probably looks at the people and says.... "peasants"... and then laughs.

The man is completely out of touch...... did he hire Herman Cains advisors ???

Only way Willards got a chance is if they can lock him away till the election and pray that no more tapes or videos surface.

Thanks Romney.... your arrogance is going to cost this country a lot of jobs and stuff....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    We are not a Democracy. We are a Republic.
    Either way the poor are still allowed to vote here in America last time I heard.

But if the Conservlicans get their way that will be one of the first things they will try to change.

They cry out about personal Freedom.

But really only want it for themselves and not any others who disagree with their political positions.

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast