Thread: Breakfast

Didn't miss 1 morning at this place. Great food. You can read the menu or the wall above the counter. No grits of course. But gravey over two was available.

And for your dining pleasure anything from the Beatles to Patsy Cline.

Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

I loved this place!

we had breakfast there on sunday,it was really good
    saturday was just too crowded

Originally posted by dhvac
    we had breakfast there on sunday,it was really good
    saturday was just too crowded
    She ate her sausage !!! LMAO to damn funny

I never had my breakfast....crap.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I ate there Sat and Sun after a strong "theres only one place for breakfast" suggestion from Jeremy. Daaaauuum it was good and a good time.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Every morning when I come to work I smell their cooking over my back fence. No wonder why I am so slender. They are good customers too.

My wife loves the pumpkin pancakes.

There is a group of people from all over the place, that meet there once a year to have breakfast.

Wife wants to join.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

A bunch of us ate at a place called Alldays Onion which was also very good for breakfast. I think that place was a bit too fancy for the diner crowd though.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    A bunch of us ate at a place called Alldays Onion which was also very good for breakfast. I think that place was a bit too fancy for the diner crowd though.

Robo: We ate there Sunday morning...Crab cake Benedict, I would go back just for breakfast...hmmm, hmmm good. Some of the others had steamed snots …umm-steamed clams the day before, I prefer crab cakes or normal seafood to steamed or raw snots…but that is just me. How was New Hampshire?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by frozensolid
    My wife loves the pumpkin pancakes.
    Liz got those too. I finished them off and they were yummy. Course the Maple syrup helped them along.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Originally posted by vmc1161

Robo: We ate there Sunday morning...Crab cake Benedict, I would go back just for breakfast...hmmm, hmmm good. Some of the others had steamed snots …umm-steamed clams the day before, I prefer crab cakes or normal seafood to steamed or raw snots…but that is just me. How was New Hampshire?
    New Hampshire was wonderfu; just got back home. We stayed in a resort in the White Mountain National Park area. The top of Mt. Washington was below freezing when we drove up it. The leaves were near peak color, which was an unexpected bonus. A good end to a great weekend with you guys.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Just say what you mean......we are not into eating snot for breakfast!

New Hampshire was wonderfu; just got back home. We stayed in a resort in the White Mountain National Park area. The top of Mt. Washington was below freezing when we drove up it. The leaves were near peak color, which was an unexpected bonus. A good end to a great weekend with you guys.
    I have been to the top twice, I just think it is really a great area of the counrty! GODS COUNTRY!