Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is BHO a Muslim? You decide

Remember when we were told to watch Fox News on a Sunday night that was going to air something about Obama and we watched but never saw anything!
    Well, read below and click on the video to see why it got pulled before it could air.

Now we know why Fox News never broadcast it as they had originally planned to. This piece was pulled.

*I encourage you to please send this to everyone on your email list .
    *Remember all the notices we kept getting to watch Fox News on Sunday at 9PM? What Happened?
    *This is the clip that got pulled due to pressure from the Administration.
    *Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Remember when we were told to watch Fox News on a Sunday night that was going to air something about Obama and we watched but never saw anything!
    Well, read below and click on the video to see why it got pulled before it could air.

Now we know why Fox News never broadcast it as they had originally planned to. This piece was pulled.

*Remember all the notices we kept getting to watch Fox News on Sunday at 9PM? What Happened?

Gee, and just what kind of pressure was used that got this pulled at the last minute? And, what gives you the idea that this may not stay on utube for long?

I have seen part of that video, and it does say a lot about the man.
    The die hard liberals will NOT care, everybody else should be concerned.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Looks like some folks need to become better acquainted with the amendments to the Constitution.

I personally don't care about his religion. Much easier to condemn him for foreign wars, decimating U.S. citizens rights, all the other stuff he has done, then again both sides have done it so......

Actually he's an atheist!

He doesn't really believe in the christian nor muslims faith when there's a religious doctrine involve. Only when an idea of utopia is involved.

For example: real christians and muslims believe in the sanctity of live (pro-life). C'mon, who's trying to kid who.

Quote Originally Posted by arc8 View Post
    Actually he's an atheist!

He doesn't really believe in the christian nor muslims faith when there's a religious doctrine involve. Only when an idea of utopia is involved.

For example: real christians and muslims believe in the sanctity of live (pro-life). C'mon, who's trying to kid who.
    That is chopped and respliced video.......and its a very bad job.

bams aint a muzzie..... he is more of a secular person......probably agnostic.....maybe leaning athiest....

He is what I call a typical american christian. Someone who calls themself a christian....prays.....goes to church....( bams dont go to church though)... and in general goes thru the motions of being a "christian"....but doesnt really practice what they preach.

I believe it is impossible to hold office and be a good decent christian..... Of course the lord knows we are imperfect....but when you spend nearly every day decieving, lying to people.....making cutthroat deals...... you aint going anywhere but straight to hell.

Bad editing........lol

I could have done a better job
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    That is chopped and respliced video.......and its a very bad job.

bams aint a muzzie..... he is more of a secular person......probably agnostic.....maybe leaning athiest....

He is what I call a typical american christian. Someone who calls themself a christian....prays.....goes to church....( bams dont go to church though)... and in general goes thru the motions of being a "christian"....but doesnt really practice what they preach.

I believe it is impossible to hold office and be a good decent christian..... Of course the lord knows we are imperfect....but when you spend nearly every day decieving, lying to people.....making cutthroat deals...... you aint going anywhere but straight to hell.

Bad editing........lol

I could have done a better job
    My grandkids could of edited that thing better, I don't think it was the admin that stopped it - even Fox has some standards!

The administration couldnt stop it. Did someone say that ??? lol

That video is someones garbage they did at home with too much time on their hands and then they post it on you tube....or do an email about it...and say the government tried to stop it.....lol

Obama is not a religious person.....neither are a lot of people........ nuff said
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/foxvideo.asp

FALSE

Another Ga-hvac- tech post smelling like week old catfish bait.

None are so blind as those (liberals) who will not see.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

How about Bush?Name:  BushKiss2.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  37.6 KB

Bush is not a Hajji.

Besides, why would a lib such as yourself even post a picture like this in condemnation? After all, it is your ilk that support the homo think and their agendas.

In fact, by posting this in a negative light, you are insulting a large percentage of your party.

And in what way does this change Obama's muslim faith?

Is it possible for a liberal not to substitute truth with fiction?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast