Old Honeywell Actuator

I have 3 Honeywell actuators on 3-way valves. The Type number is M904F30DS7. These things are ancient and I can't find a wiring diagram. There are instructions on the back of the cover but it doesn't reference terminals, only wire colors and whoever installed these used different colored wires. I'm trying to drive these open, I'm guessing I can just short some of the terminals together but I'm not sure which ones. Anyone familiar with these?

R W B and a power source should be the only thing heading that way...

R to W is one way and R to B the other way.

Google yields nothing but I want to say that there is divider in between the power and the signals, signals being more towards the middle?

It has been replaced by the M9184D1021 , heres the tech sheet http://www.eprinc.net/client_images/..._9191_9194.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    R W B and a power source should be the only thing heading that way...

R to W is one way and R to B the other way.

Google yields nothing but I want to say that there is divider in between the power and the signals, signals being more towards the middle?
    There are 6 terminals on this thing, 1 2 3 and T W G I think. I'm most likely going to abandon it in place disconnect the linkage and push the stem down. Thanks for the replies. Heres a pic for anyone whos interested. Im pretty sure everything is original. This boiler room is from the 1950s and somehow everything still works.Name:  LCC Honeywell Valve.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  51.4 KB

I retrofitted a boiler plant a few years back that was from 1959 and had 23 of them in it all still working as well. So far replaced 4 of the new MODERN actuators just after WARRANTY expired.

Checkout PAGE 4 of this PDF has wiring for the HONEYWELL actuator Terminals , might help you out

http://www.docs.hvacpartners.com/idc.../5f40-1405.pdf

Thanks controlman I will check that out