Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics Of The Van

Pics Of The Van

So many threads about how messy our vans get out there so I figured I'd post some of mine after moving to a van with shelving. 20+ man hours later and I think everything is pretty well setup.

Back door, a bit of clutter.
    Name:  back door van.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  37.7 KB

Side door.
    Name:  side door van.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  42.8 KB

Stanley tool boxes with tool pouches in order.
    Name:  stanley toolbox.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  41.5 KB

And a wire spooler, of course.
    Name:  wire spooler.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  53.1 KB

Looks great since you just moved in. Take a pic in the middle of a very busy week in the middle of a call a year from now.

Oh trust me I know it will get messy but before I didn't have any refrigerant racks or shelves of any kind. The only storage devices we had were milk crates....

Are refrigerant cylinder racks a generally new concept cause I don't know how you could live with out them. I guess I am asking have they been around since the cylinders were transported around or were they kept in their boxes? Ryan, that van looks like a well stocked and to some people messy and disorganized if they do one call a week? Are you mainly service cause the wire spools are great for installs but for service? Not knocking it as my van is embarrassing at the moment, as I'm waiting for a slow rainy day to pull it in the shop. I is that a Ford? The shelves we have had in the past had to be secured to the floor and tank racks due to them collapsing, and it didn't have anything to do with the fact they were overstocked and my sharp turns. Hahaha

Dosent look to bad.
    If you get a small roll-a-way for the tools you dont keep in your tool pouch and mount it where your torch set is then you can free up more floor space wont look so cluttered.

No offense taken Ice. I do all of our refrigeration work and a/c work. We carry NO refrigeration parts in our inventory along with very few quantities of assorted things.

I also do a lot of projects, like tomorrow we are doing a changeout on a walk-in fridge. Also I have been putting in a water proving safety switch for all of our water cooled refer condensing units. That's where all the wire came from!

Is that a can of r-12 in there?

No refrigeration parts but you provide 24 /7 service right? I have to admit having at least some inventory (valve plates, pressure controls, time clocks etc...) would take the pressure off your refrigeration guy with the sweet van haha

It is r-12, actually changing an old 12 evaporator tomorrow. I carry 12, 502, 404, 410, and of course 22. I go on call 3 times a year but I hate having to "rig" something cause we don't have it. Just started accumulating parts and there you have it!

Looks like the van of a man that works

And I thought I was the only one that had 12 in the truck.

All these pics are good but they are too little. That's why i can't see there content properly. Please post big size image so that i can easily see the all parts of Van.

I can see them quite well, just click on them lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast