Help me, industrial cooling tower microbiological treatment

regards

In a cooling tower system currently used biocide Sapectrus CT1300, BD1500 Spectrus besides chlorine gas (2.8 Kgs / Hr) for a system of volume 1200 m3, a recirculation rate of 2400 m3/hr. However, we have succeeded in obtaining the desired chlorine residual (0.5 - 0.8 mg / L). Spectrus dose CT 1300 is between 30-40 mg / L as the total system volume. We have the problem of excessive sludge at the bottom of the pan.

That could give me suggestion to solve this problem. Thank you.

Are you using recicled water?

yes,
    50% recycled water and 50% well water, also use recycled water for chlorine gas system.

The thing is that the recycled water has more solids than the normal water, i work in an electronics facility and we use recycled water from metal cutters, plating, dflashing, and thats the problem we have seven years ago when we began to use that kind of water and it's very hard to clean it and sometimes there is a very bad smell.

You have to remember that a cooling tower is a really good air filter...some of your solids will be washed out of the air ...

I have a problem with one tower that is next to a forest of cottonwood trees...

I'm cleaning strainers weekly during the seeding time for those trees ...
    mikeacman

you need to make 2 things in your systems .

use a good chemical biocide duvois is a good option or use a noon chemical option like silver cooper ionization www.scaleblaster.com

also you need to use a solid removal filter in to the deep of the tower
    with sweeper kits we recommend fluidyne int the doctor noel moya is very good guy on water treatment ngmoya@aol.com