Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,759

    Only 3 times has a POTUS not visited the D-day Monument to Honor soldiers...



    In all the years since D-Day, there are three occasions when the president failed


    to go to the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.
    The occasions were:

    1. Barack Obama 2010

    2. Barack Obama 2011

    3. Barack Obama 2012

    For the past 68 years, all presidents, except Obama, have paid tribute
    to the fallen soldiers killed on D-Day.

    This year, instead of honoring the soldiers,
    he made a campaign trip on Air Force 1 to California to raise funds

    for the upcoming election.

    GA comment: Guy REALLY understands America doesn't he...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,268
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post


    In all the years since D-Day, there are three occasions when the president failed


    to go to the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.
    The occasions were:

    1. Barack Obama 2010

    2. Barack Obama 2011

    3. Barack Obama 2012

    For the past 68 years, all presidents, except Obama, have paid tribute
    to the fallen soldiers killed on D-Day.

    This year, instead of honoring the soldiers,
    he made a campaign trip on Air Force 1 to California to raise funds

    for the upcoming election.

    GA comment: Guy REALLY understands America doesn't he...
    Bams went once in 2009.... Bush Jr went once, Clinton went once, Reagan went once..... I dont know whether or not Bush Sr ever went.

    GA, this was discussed....well... this same thing was posted here just a while back....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,140
    More "pin the tail on the donkey" and manufactured outrage from our resident parrot and propagandist, ga-hvac-tech
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    More "pin the tail on the donkey" and manufactured outrage from our resident parrot and propagandist, ga-hvac-tech
    At least I believe in something enough to stand for it.... Most liberals I know and read (including here) are as wishy-washy as the waves in the sea.

    BTW: Is that your picture...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    [QUOTE=ga-hvac-tech;14165701]


    In all the years since D-Day, there are three occasions when the president failed


    to go to the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.
    The occasions were:

    1. Barack Obama 2010

    2. Barack Obama 2011

    3. Barack Obama 2012

    For the past 68 years, all presidents, except Obama, have paid tribute
    to the fallen soldiers killed on D-Day.

    This year, instead of honoring the soldiers,
    he made a campaign trip on Air Force 1 to California to raise funds

    for the upcoming election.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/dday.asp

    FALSE


    GA comment: Guy REALLY understands America doesn't he...
    Just a bit more than you understand about fact-checking.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,302
    I doubt Obama even knows the date of D-Day. I'm sure it wasn't taught in school in Indonesia or at all those overtly communist schools he attended in the US. He never attended Forth of July, Memorial Day or Veteran's Day celebrations as a child so why should he be patriotic now?

    Rob, those facts really do burn you up, don't they? You have some interesting quotes in your tag line there Rob. You quote from an atheist/ socialist comedian who contradicted his own success and a Leftist news reporter whose quote seems to make the case for conservatives.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    At least I believe in something enough to stand for it
    Yes, you stand for wildly inaccurate, partisan, debunked pass along e-mails.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    I doubt Obama even knows the date of D-Day. I'm sure it wasn't taught in school in Indonesia or at all those overtly communist schools he attended in the US. He never attended Forth of July, Memorial Day or Veteran's Day celebrations as a child so why should he be patriotic now?
    No doubt Obama also proudly marched in the Adolph Hitler Appreciation Day Parade draped in an authentic SS uniform with a Hitler moustache on his upper lip.

    Probably a few members here goose-stepped in the parade as well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,302
    No, instead he spent large amounts of time with Bill Ayers, Frank M. Davis and Jeremiah Wright and smoking pot with groups of radicals at school in his own words. Yes, we have some socialists here who could march with Oby. You know how those National Socialist Workers Party types (NAZIs) are.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Bams went once in 2009.... Bush Jr went once, Clinton went once, Reagan went once..... I dont know whether or not Bush Sr ever went.

    GA, this was discussed....well... this same thing was posted here just a while back....
    Funny more made up "facts" huh corny straight out of your prosturer. Perhaps you could give us a link someday instead of I got it off the net or remember it from old lost email or heard it somewhere. Geez, give us a break sometime. Thank you, thank you very much.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    No, instead he spent large amounts of time with Bill Ayers, Frank M. Davis and Jeremiah Wright and smoking pot with groups of radicals at school in his own words.
    Oh dear, next we will see Obama marching in the Anti-Colonialist Support Day Parade.


    You know how those National Socialist Workers Party types (NAZIs) are.
    Yes. They were virulently authoritarian, rabidly nationalistic, bereft of critical thinking skills, and hysterically protective of their racial identity. Direct ancestors of today's conservative fringe. A fringe that appears to be gaining influence in the conservative movement.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Double post deleted.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny more made up "facts" huh corny straight out of your prosturer. Perhaps you could give us a link someday instead of I got it off the net or remember it from old lost email or heard it somewhere. Geez, give us a break sometime. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Link in post #5. The e-mail is false.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event