Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideal tool tote

Pictures of the best tool bag going! It has a life time warrenty and just was replaced by Ideal after five years.

[Edited by Lusker on 09-28-2006 at 05:38 PM]

Talking

where did u buy that and how much?
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

You could buy the bag local at an electrical supply shop that is a Ideal dealer. They run about $210 to $220 for the premium life time warrenty. Or check out online and search Ideal tool tote and they will be priced from $185 and up. Grainger sells one like it for $100.(NOT IDEAL)
    My first bag lasted over five years and they replaced it no questions asked. I will never have to buy another tool bag again.

http://www.idealindustries.com/IDEAL...s?OpenDocument

Link to Ideal website

[Edited by ej45 on 09-28-2006 at 06:04 PM]

Looks like it needs to be dragged through a few crawl spaces.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    Looks like it needs to be dragged through a few crawl spaces.
    LOL... not to many crawl spaces in my future. Now that I said that I will be in a crawl space next job.

$220 for a tool bag. No wonder they offer a lifetime warranty. Thats enough to pay for 6 of them. I have a CLC tote very similar to that one and it even has the tray for electrical connectors. Only payed $35 dollars for it and I have had it for 2 years now and its been through hell and is holding up very well.

If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mark beiser
    I like having my tools all covered.

http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthr...4&pagenumber=1

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/t...ture=Product_1
    [/QUOT

I ordered one of these after seeing this post a while back and it is great. was bigger then I thought it would be ,but, I like them being covered also. plenty of room to stuff stuff like drill or other extras I need when hauling it up on a roof.

I got myself one of them (the middle sized version), Kinda wish I woulda got the biggest one... but no matter what it never seems like the tool bag is big enough.... but it's always heavy enough.

I don't have a huge preferance towards covered vs not, but those flaps aren't near as much of a pain as I though they'd be.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Been looking for one of those. Is the Ideal one US made?
    Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. It's unwise to pay too little.
    When you pay too much, you lose a little money -- that is all. When you pay too little, you may lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.

The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot -- it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better."

John Ruskin

John, I think the tote was made in Canada or America. It is very well made with high quality cow. (leather) I just ordered the Ideal black leather shoulder bag to carry meters. I will look to cool with a leather jacket on walking in with my tool bags.LOL

Checked out Grainger site for the leather tool tote.
    Check out the features at bottom of page.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/itemDetails.shtml
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast