Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics Of The Van

I just started driving a van for a company that just recently hired me. I have also driven another van for a previous employer. But through my expiriences, i am stil a pick up truck man. Despite what many assume, i can be as or better equipped than any van out ther and still load up a split system in the back of my truck after a crazy week of installing and still be better organized than most. Haters gonna hate

Looks good ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by austinsaysay View Post
    I just started driving a van for a company that just recently hired me. I have also driven another van for a previous employer. But through my expiriences, i am stil a pick up truck man. Despite what many assume, i can be as or better equipped than any van out ther and still load up a split system in the back of my truck after a crazy week of installing and still be better organized than most. Haters gonna hate
    To each his own. I don't care for a truck myself because of the weather. If I need something hauled, chances are good I need help getting it out and installed so I recruit help to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by supertek65 View Post
    Looks good ryan!
    Thanks dude! You guys doing any work our way or are you all done putting in rooftops that none of us have any idea how to work on?

If you have too many spare parts on hand you could always upgrade to something like this

Name:  End-of-trailer-1.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  13.5 KB

We are never done there!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Thanks dude! You guys doing any work our way or are you all done putting in rooftops that none of us have any idea how to work on?

Like what?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12